It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shock of seeing an Alien ! *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Alright , I came across this video which shows a girl's parents trying to scare her but they end up doing much more than that ... the girl was simply terrified . I felt bad for the girls reaction , I really did ... but later I end up finding it incredibly
funny . I can only image how my reaction would be if I came across and alien at my room .

Anyway , here's the link : Alien in the room

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Fanatic]

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Funny stuff.

Chicki is pretty cute too.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The situation is just SICK!, the girl have a frick lunatic family

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
The situation is just SICK!, the girl have a frick lunatic family

Yup, wicked people.

This should be in BTS?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Tears, tears, and more tears....that girl was sooo scared.....lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow, that was hilarious. She doesnt have a very good self-defense mechanism does she...
Well that is of course other then crying on the floor in the fetal position. I love how the manacin s/p? looked so cozy and was almost welcoming her to her room. haah. Thanks for the link

I can only imagine what i would do if I saw such a thing, It might have been scarier if it was taller too...

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
HAH! That was funny. Hey, she may have had a freakout, but even she laughed (a little) at the end.

-tts

[edit on 7-7-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
DROP AND ROLL DROP AND ROLL!! ,lol

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
That was awsome!! Thanks for the link, sick but total cool at the same time! The chick must have a very active imagination, If it was me, I would turn on the lights first to get a better look before screaming hhahahaa... Love her reaction...hehehee, maybe i will try this trick on me cousin...hahahaaa.

top topics

join