It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible actual ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the could be just camera flares but theres still interesting

a little while ago just before the nasa cameras glitches horrible for about 4 minutes i snapped these screens

this is when the camera starts glitching

then the camera shuts off an comes up on what looks like the space station...totaly different area

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think its the sun reflecting, notice how in your third or forth picture, there is two lights that look the same, reflections i say.

Good try anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I knew it wouldn't be long... They were heading into the sun when they were docking, there are beautiful shots that Lost Shaman recorded on a nother thread here that show the sunrise.

Naturally there will be lens glare shooting into the sun... I have a live feed from real player been on all the time... I have seen no "glitches", only that they switch programming from time to time to rerun highlights while there is nothing going on in the mission.

You know they do sleep eat and go to the toilet once in awhile
surely a little privacy is not a conspiracy all the time?

Now keep looking find us a real UFO

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
also saw it, and i thought, boy.. will people say that lense glare is a UFO or what... actually i was also looking at it... and waiting, well... will you stream off suddenly now?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Go have a look at this thread. It has the sunrise posted. Very nice timing on the screen capture

NASA Thread

top topics

join