It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK is preparing more missiles on launch pads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Double post:

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Communication_Burger]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

We won't do anything unfortunately....

If by unfortunately you mean we should, you better think again.
They are simply testing (which has been done all over the world before) and at the same time sending messages, which by the way, dont appear to be working out to their advantage since i could throw a stone further than their missles can reach.

I dont think Bush will mess with them, anywho. We are focused on them terrorists and by George (pun intended) we's going to get us some.

Let them shoot their incompetent fireworks. Pffft

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i hate to say this, but my main concern is at OUR reaction.

There's no telling what we might do.

You have hit the nail on the head on what my concerns are on the matter.

Not learning of North Korea's missile tests, but the US reaction.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So the fact that NK is in violation of an agreement in regards to not producing a ICBM and that the last time the US trusted NK (1994), NK lied and hid their nuclear program we shouldn't worry?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
So the fact that NK is in violation of an agreement in regards to not producing a ICBM and that the last time the US trusted NK (1994), NK lied and hid their nuclear program we shouldn't worry?

North Korea, for it's part says the US did not hold to an agreement to provide a reactor in the 1994 deal.

NK lied and hid their nuclear programme.....so did Israel, India and Pakistan and many of the nuclear countries today.

What makes NK any different?

MAD will hold them in place, like the others.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Oh i think we should worry all the time. However, i worry more, much more, about those with their fingers on The Button in the USA.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So let me guess, these tests will be on the day the Shuttle is to land?
Then the Neo-Criminals blow the shuttle up and wham-bam, the White, House Boy and friends get to make more money from another war. maybe my tinfoil hat has a hole in it

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh i think we should worry all the time. However, i worry more, much more, about those with their fingers on The Button in the USA.

That's what's called an irrational fear...
Please share why.

or do you know something the rest of the world doesn't?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join