It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Recurring Same Type Accidents 'Thought Forms'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was telling one of my friends about how I have the same type of accidents in streaks. Maybe for one month it will be burns. If I am around anything that will burn me, I will get burned. It could be on a lightbulb when I go to turn on the lamp. It could be when I am cooking, or when I am around hot water, or when I am standing by a hot motorcycle muffler, or a bad sun burn, or I will be eating pizza and this hot mozzarella will come off in a big glob and stick to my chin and burn me..lol.

Sometimes it will be streaks of running into things, Sometimes it will be streaks of falling down stairs, or tripping over something and falling down. Then I will go for long periods with nothing happening to me, so its not like I am a full time Klutz.

When my bad accident luck stops its as if it had run out of steam, and it will be over. My girlfriend said she had the same thing happen to her and she thought it could be someone sending brain wave signals to her or 'thought forms' even. A thought form supposedly will keep coming after you until it accomplishes its programmed task or until it runs out. She said she will accidentally keep eating things that cause her to have negative allergic reactions in streaks. And, she has other types of accident streaks.

Also, during the time my girlfriend and I were discussing accident streaks (a couple months ago) in the U.S., there were several High School rampages in one week, where the students go postal and go after the teachers and the other kids. I thought that was wierd too. Because usually there is a High School rampage only every 3 years or more, and that's bad enough. It was like there were brain wave signals being sent out or maybe thought forms. I know these were rampages and not accidents, but I started thinking about it since I was talking about signals with her.

It also could be I put a thought form on myself somehow.

Has anyone else had accident streaks like this? I am wondering if there is a trend to this.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Interesting idea.. and to be honest -- I don't know.

I know that if I'm worried about, say, tripping on the garbage bag by the door, I will trip. Invariably, my foot will snag the darned thing.. no matter how many times I remind myself to be careful.

Might it be that once something (burn, trip, whatever) has happened, you're aware of it and thus note it more often? (and, not note other accidents that occur, having focused on one specific type?) Or, in my case, do you think about being careful to the point that it happens anyhow... which would almost be a self-ful-filling prophecy of sorts..?

...could you give yourself a thought form? Or, do you know anyone who'd want to antagonize you like this?

Tis an interesting thing.. the mind.. I hope one day it understands itself.. would make me feel much better.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Creating thought forms is a fairly advanced occult procedure, but I think it may possibly be done by accident. Before going down that road though I would explore the idea of it being done to you. Do you have any enemies who are experienced occultists? Or prehaps you have offended a "coven". A single person can create a thought form, but it is my understanding from thing I've read that it is much easier for a group to create one.

I'm not saying that I think thought forms are responsible, but if you want to explore that as a possiblity think about those questions.

Vas.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Creating thought forms is a fairly advanced occult procedure, but I think it may possibly be done by accident. Before going down that road though I would explore the idea of it being done to you. Do you have any enemies who are experienced occultists? Or prehaps you have offended a "coven". A single person can create a thought form, but it is my understanding from thing I've read that it is much easier for a group to create one.

Vas.

Yes all good points I have myself considered Vasilis and Diseria, that I have perhaps programmed myself with a self fullfilling prophacy, and that it usually takes more than one mind to successfully build a 'thought form'. But what if there are some people who are not in need of a coven because they are MPD/DID &/or have PTSD, and they have alters, and therefore they do not need an external group to form a 'thought form' - because internally they are a group.

Also, I believe too it can be done by accident, or just by thinking very hard about something, or thinking a lot about something. I have had other stuff happen and so I am careful about what I think. If it's negative thoughts I try to turn them over to the Creator to take care of, or try to forgive whoever I am having negative thoughts about. If its positive thoughts to help heal someone who is sick...I fire away!

~ Deep

[edit on 6-7-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
One thing this connects with in me is that yes we do tend to create our own outcomes. the more we experience certain events and feelings,we incorporate them into our lives.Take stress and having problems in you life.If you are used to having things go wrong in your life,you maystart putting alot of energy towards this kind of outcome more and more.The more someone does this and thinks things will go wrong,the more likely it seems that these things will happen.

A perfect example I have been having alot of trouble lately with a group of hockey playing teens and young adults here where I live this is a small town and about three quarters of the population are consumer capitalists whose kids are usually racist and prejudice right from the get go. Who love cars and play hockey drink beer and look down on anyone who isnt part of their click".aswell as go around and fight anyone they want because the cops in this town are all friends with their parents or even the parents themselves.Gotta love scociety eh.

Im twenty four and look alot younger then my age.So because I wear black clothes have long black hair and let out an occasional screech of death they dont like me,now theres alot of them,and lately ive been trying to pull my scattered exsistence back together. Now the more I thought about them and was afraid or angry and wanted to find them and well...,
the more they seemed to appear and call me on and call me names safely from the inside of a moving car,real brave guys...

Well I was becoming more and more freaked out .I was starting to visualize myself getting hurt and I was about to go mad and start hunting.When luckily some of my teachings came back to me in the form of a friend,this made me realize that I was creating the havoc myself by connecting with the energies of these people,and hate generates hate,so i started meditating on forgetting them and letting them go their own way,trying not to hate them for their views upon me or others,my fight is not with them individually but with them scociety and limited amount of teachings available to all.

So the more I just stayed clear of where they hang out and thought of other things the less anmd less it happened,since I cut my hair and dress with a little more colour Now I dont think they even know who I am.hehehe

Anyway Ill talk to ya later Deep!!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by toraylin]

new topics

top topics

join