It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Hypocrisy In the war Against Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Either you are with us or you are against us"(and there is no place to be in between)
This was the slogan of the king of a kingdom called the USA ....A country which has for decades lectured other states about someting which they call "democracy" "Rule of law" etc ......since I have to be either "with" or "against" and there is no place for someone who is "in between" ....I choosed to be an Anti- American.

I think that the Americans are doing hypocrisy in the name of "War against Terrorism " ...let me know what are your opinion ...here are my reasons :

1 USA has been backing Pakistan against India for last 10 years ...Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorists against India in Kasmir....USA has declared Pakistan as one of her "closest ally" in the War against terrorism ...now lets look what kind of record Pakistan -USA's closest ally in the war against terrorism, has:

A Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorists against India for the last 15 years ...all these terrorist units eg Laskar- e- toiba has direct links with Al Kaida and their training camps are all based on Pakistan occupied Kashmir ...there are many cities in Pakistan where Civialian openly contribute money for terrorist units like Al Kaida and Laskar e toiba.

B When Pakistan backed terrorists attacked Indian kashmir and the Kargil war broke out USA kept quite to impress their close ally ...They even warned India not to cross the LOC (international line of control) in order to drive back those terrorists

C The president of Pakistan Gen Parvez Musharaf ceased power from Pakistan's earlier democratically elected President Mr Mawaz Sharif...USA -a country which lectures Mr Putin (a person who has almost 80% civilian support in Russia ) about "authorian rule" and "decline of democracy" ..feels proud enough to shake hand with a Military General who has illegally captured power, as her "closest ally "---are not these Hypocrisy

2 Why do they call it war against terrorism ? it should be called war against "Islam" ....there are Maoists in India and Nepal ....LTTE in Srilanka ..they are terrorists ..they are never subject of criticism by USA ..Instead many of their weapons have "made in USA" stamps" ....only when a terrorist association has Islamic roots they are attacked ...another hypocrisy

there are lot more such examples dont have time to type them all

[edit on 5-7-2006 by prelude]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
With this I have one more question for the American community and the Western Community
When a man attacks people in USA or UK they become "terrorists" but when some b_astards kill our innocent children in Beslan they become "chechen rebels" or "separatist " or " Gunmen " but never "terrorists"---WHY?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Dont forget if a terrorist or just a murderer is muslim they say right away like he's muslim. Like islam is one of the reasons.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
one mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist
what the americans/russians see as terrorists is seen as a freedom fighter by others, its all about how you see things.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prelude
With this I have one more question for the American community and the Western Community
When a man attacks people in USA or UK they become "terrorists" but when some b_astards kill our innocent children in Beslan they become "chechen rebels" or "separatist " or " Gunmen " but never "terrorists"---WHY?

Well I am an American and those attackers in Beslan were terrorists to me.
In a matter of fact there are many groups that I would call terrorists that aren't considered terrorists by the general public.

To me, anyone who executes or plans an attack against innocent people (yeah I know, no one is innocent, but you know what I mean) is a terrorist. With that said, I guess there's a bit of terrorist in us all isn't there?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by snowflake_obsidian]

[edit on 5-7-2006 by snowflake_obsidian]

top topics

join