It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far is China going to go??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is one of the fleet of China's new 'Mobile Execution Chambers'

Frankly, I find that truly terrifying. How far are they going to go in China? And more to the point, how do they get away with their sick, twisted, inhumane rule?

Woman, Pregnant with Twins, Dies in Suspicious Hospital Fall
Seven-month-pregnant woman appeared to have been beaten before falling

Epoch Times | July 4 2006

The Information Center for Human Rights and Democracy in Hong Kong reported on July 1 that Ms. Li Shimei of Hefei City in Anhui Province, who already had a child but was seven months pregnant with twins, was sent to the hospital for an induced labor under China's One-Child Family Policy. [ Editors' Note: Under China's One-Child policy, families are prohibited from having more than one child. Generally women pregnant with a second child are forced to have abortions. ]

Fearing for her safety and the lives of her unborn children, she refused the forced induction. She argued with the staff and subsequently died after falling from the second story of a hospital building.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

infowars.com...

That is just unbelievable and so unbearably sad.

What is the future for people living in China? I shudder to think.

What hope do they have of living a normal, decent existence?

Are we going to end up subject to the same fate in the future?

The sun is shining outside, but I'm feeling kind of dark.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm struggling a bit to link the quoted story with the rest of the post but China has been using these mobile execution vans for some years:

web.amnesty.org...

However, this story (execution vans) very quickly becomes a pro/anti capital punishment debate rather than any conspiracy theory

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
I'm struggling a bit to link the quoted story with the rest of the post but China has been using these mobile execution vans for some years

That may be, I have only just come across the fact.

It's more than a pro/anti capital punishment issue, it's a depopulation issue. Maybe China has no choice but to try and control its out-of-control population, but where are the rights of the People? Where is the humanity? The plight of that woman is too unbearable to even imagine.

Mobile Execution Chambers seem a handy depopulation tool. How many people who ended their days in one of these terrfying vehicles actually deserved their fate?

And if you believe in the New World Order and the Depopulation Agenda, and then consider the current Media 'Outcry' about re-instating Capital Punishment for current stabbings, beatings etc - is it so outrageous to speculate that we too could become subject to this kind of treatment?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ah, now I see where you're going.

China has been busily knocking off large numbers of its citizens for many years - the trouble being that it simply has no cultural history of human rights whatsoever. They currently perform a remarkable "smoke and mirrors act" which makes the country, or at least the tourist and commercial centres, look relatively modern and developed whilst continuing to run a totalitarian dictatorship in the background and the rural areas.

To be honest, if you're worried about World depopulation I don't think China is a place that needs to concern you. The one child policy is effective to some degree but the population still grows and there were a tidy number of them to begin with.

If depopulation is seriously their goal they're going to need a bigger van.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
If depopulation is seriously their goal they're going to need a bigger van.

I see what you are saying, but surely a little at a time, at a constant rate - also considering the fact that you can be executed for relatively minor offences in China -is going to have an effect on the population.

(Once again, Claire goes into major paranoia mode) I just have a grim, foreboding feeling that Capital Punishment is going to be back on our shores in the not too distant future, whether it be for Depopulation, Control, New World Order, whatever.

They are lording it in the media, putting polls in newspapers and on the TV news, highlighting recent crimes and moving 'Public Opinion' towards it.

If China is allowed to operate 'mobile death chambers' and murder people's children, then it could eventually be law everywhere.

God I'm bleak today.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
man ive been living in china for two years!! and when i got real sick i went to this hospital and man do these hospitals suck
these nurses have no idea what there doing and these docters are stupid and smoke all the time and there is no air conditioning and there are flys and mosiqitos everywhere. that was the most worst experience in my life

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That is interesting, Dabomb, where are you from originally, and how is life living in China generally, from an 'outsiders' point of view?

Do the people live in fear ?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here is an interesting link about the Chinese Policy. There was a period where such things happened, but more recently it has been replaced by different tax bands dependent on number of children.

Things like the Epoch Times, are well...bias to say the least.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Things like the Epoch Times, are well...bias to say the least.

I've never actually heard of that paper, I must admit. I got the article from infowars.

Are you saying that you think it is a lie, or propaganda?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Epoch Times, was created in 2000 by Li Hongzhi. It was created as a response to how members of the Religious Cult, Falun Gong was made illegal in 1999 by the Chinese Government due to certain illegal activities.

The Epoch Times, thus wasn't created by people for the idea of truth but rather as a way to 'get back' at the Chinese Government. If you read most of there stories, they are high in drama low in evidence. In fact, a good example is how they claim they have been blocked by the Chinese Internet Firewall yet also claim they were told by over 1million people through phone and e-mail from China they quit the Chinese Communist Party because of there newspaper.

The two don't add up if you think about it. Furthermore, the idea that China is creating a mass army, etc, to take over the world is directly brought into conflict by this article. Logically, you need more people to control the world not less. You'd not be brining the population down.

top topics

join