It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa TV is glitching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ive got it recording on 4 different tvs but its all glitching up evenn the feed from tthe internet

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
now the tv connection have went into technical difficulties, is this happening to everyone else

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That always happens. Especially when ET is playing around up there. Nothing new from Nasa. I honestly hope all is well with this Erie feeling mission.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by VType]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
the NASA feed isnt live coverage anymore... its all old footage... none will ever show any UFO's anymore because they blacked out space... the only thing u can see now is the doofy looking earth and no stars lol...just blackness...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.unitedspacealliance.com...

is down now to.

maybe the shuttles been abducted. or interfered with. nasa wouldnt want all ats to know

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
internet feeds back on

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"That always happens. Especially when ET is playing around up there. Nothing new from Nasa. I honestly hope all is well with this Erie feeling mission."

Or it was just another NASA screw up. How do you even know ET has anything to do with this. I think it was just a NASA screw up personally.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"That always happens. Especially when ET is playing around up there. Nothing new from Nasa. I honestly hope all is well with this Erie feeling mission."

Or it was just another NASA screw up. How do you even know ET has anything to do with this. I think it was just a NASA screw up personally.

Sorry bud just a little humour obviously youve not heard of light hearted fun. In the immortal Dialog of Bill Murray's "Stripes" Lighten up Francis. Seriously it could be anyone of many Nasa technical problems. Possibly even lower Sat resources due to the NK issue at hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

maybe the shuttles been abducted. or interfered with. nasa wouldnt want all ats to know

Ummmm maybe they went to sleep? They have a wakeup call for tomorrow morning

SHEESSHHH darn conspiracy nuts
I suppose next you will want live feed when they go potty too

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here too, but then they started doing something in space and then they fixed the stream... Works fine now.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They also have TWO feeds and channels Only one is public, and your right, that one is on time delay

Try this feed...

Kennedy Space Center

And check out the strange looking object the cameras caught before the glitch... they say its ice

Picture in Other Nasa Thread

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
jezz, there is alot of crap up there, looks like a deep sea submersable with all the
plankton and stuff floating by. pretty cool though !

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
they usually alwayz say that its ice chips when its really ufo's...i cant stand people trying to cover stuff up...

jra

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsOutThere2012
none will ever show any UFO's anymore because they blacked out space... the only thing u can see now is the doofy looking earth and no stars lol...just blackness...

You can´t see stars because the camera´s exposure is set for the brigthness of the light reflecting off the Earth. It takes a good 5 to 10 seconds to get stars to start to appear.

new topics

top topics

join