It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones, David Ickes are part of Illuminati??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The people who come on the internet looking for different answers from what they see on CNN/Fox/MSNBC usually end up on an Alex Jones or David Icke website and maybe thats exactly how "They" want it...

I mean, I do believe there is a conspiracy with the government withholding information and mass manipulation confusion with media

I question Alex Jones and David Icke because they seem like "Characters" to me instead of real people....Alex Jones puts on the ALWAYS angry face
almost exactly like Bill O'reilly & Ann Coulter who have opposing opinions but they are also doing their job of spreading an agenda...they are all very one dimensional and play that roll of being angry and I don't think I've seen many other layers to them as individuals....it seems like an act to me. David Icke's a bit different in that he will try to be humurous at times but I don't know, he's just someone I can't find myself trusting...

Its just something i wanted to post and bring up, i believe its probably been brought up before

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And many other good websites too..

like RINF for example.

there are many others, this subject has previously been discussed many times, please use the search function.

make a new thread asking what other websites you visit, I would love to know where other people research.

My take on them being involved in the nwo is a definate NO, that is only my opinion however there is no proof of this or evidence otherwise, at least they are getting people to open there eyes a little and see whats happening in the world, rather then read in the newspaper and see on TV.

Prehaps the media will come through in the end, ...doubt it though

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
David icke has some great info...
but the minute you paste reptoid over the face of any NWO member, you become laughinstock...
take the good, leave the bad...

thanks dave for the leads... you can keep your reptoids...

as to alex...
that dude is too much a fanatic to be a paid mouthpiece...
just dont feel compelled to buy his books... he does bias things...

this is the nature of disinfo...
take the info that is leaked, leak some more outrageous (easily to refute) information to attach to it...
then when the planted info is refuted, the original looks refuted as well, even though it is still valid. (or more so)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of Icke. Sometimes I think he's dead serious. Other times I think he's bored with his life. He's into politics...but he wants to be different or something.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't necessarily believe either man is personally involved with the NWO or any similar disinfo campaign..to their knowledge. However, I do believe that, like others have said before, Icke for example is allowed to continue because he couches some good information in fanciful tales of lizardmen. His reptilian theories discredit his more plausible theories. Is someone purposefully feeding him bad info? Maybe so.

Stop and think for a second about what you believe the "NWO/Illuminati" to be. My own belief is that they are an extremely powerful group, who wish to acheive their goals at any cost and with maximum secrecy. In believing that, I also believe that they wouldn't let Icke, Jones, and others continue to operate if it didn't benefit them in someway. Alex Jones is on CNN every other week now, so it's not like the NWO just hasn't noticed him yet. I don't believe that he is a part of the conspiracy or that organization though, just that he must be playing some unknowing role in their plans.

new topics

top topics

join