It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sources are credible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that all media is controlled in some way, so i find it strange that worldnetdaily, pravada, rense etc is regarded as a bad link, or source.

As ATS members do we not strive to deny ignorance, so any link, be it BBC, or CNN, or whoever deemed false or misleading in someway?
Sure some might be more credible than others, but i think a lot agree that you see the news then come to ATS to see the "other side".

So i guess the question is what are real credible links, sources that you can trust, if any?

Mods feel free to move this as was not sure, maybe the web related one?

But seriously as a new comer say in the last year, i think its an important issue, ATS may not want to take sides, but a good reference of sites would be good, as well as members opinions.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I trust rense for the most part. Now, I do not trust posts he links to or rewrites, but I like his research, and to me it truly is one of the best. You know who's good too, in my opinion. What Really Happened. They seem to stay with the facts. But, eveyone has there favorites. I just rely on Rense for the most part. Alex Jones seems to be a decent reliable source, but I have found some speculation in articles that shouldn't have speculation in them. David Icke...not sure about him. Seems to be ok, but not my first choice. There's something to say about ABC, and the New York Times for commercial Media. FOX can kiss my (*&(*&. CNN is pretty good, as well as MSNBC. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seriously there must be people who are willing to stand up for a site that speaks the truth?

No one?

join