It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am interested in shapeshifting, which is the ability to change into an animal. The native americans could do it, mayans, etc...I have done searches but have not found much good info. on it. Does anyone know of good sites or had any experience with this? Thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Navajo call them Skinwalkers. Some pretty weird & intersting stuff.

guardiantales.freewebspace.com...

paranormal.about.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Also i made a thread on Skinwalker Ranch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Cool, thanks man. Pretty creepy about how they are evil and have to kill a relative to get the power. I have never heard the term skinwalker before either. Trippy stuff, I don't understand why they would want to be evil, but it's their decision. I love everything about the Native Americans. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Raven... Skinwalkers do not complete a transformation... the relative killing is kinda like a intro to what your doing and has nothing to do with it really ^_^ What I can tell ya about them is that when a skinwalker "transforms" They wear the skin of the animal (usually always on them like a cape or something) they wear the body parts as a suit kinda and mimic an animals movement and actions which is why they look imperfect.. they dont walk exactly right and they dont dont look the perportions.. not sure about the other forms of shapeshifting but I would love to learn as well which is why I looked for skinwalking info (Im not but I know a few people who were related to the sort)

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks Bear Man, if I find something about it other than the skinwalkers, I'll let you know. I will just have to search better, cuz I did a search on it once and did find a couple of things but it was hard to find them. Basically what I found then was you could project your spirit into an animal(astrally), or actually turn into the animal. It took a Shaman of great power to do it.

top topics

join