It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im confused???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donner

originally posted by: Harte
Nine years later, thanks to Jason Colavita in the interim, I can tell you it originates in one of the earliest ancient astronaut books (1960) "Morning of the Magicians."

Yo Harte!! Thank you so much, that was quite an interesting read!! I have wondered still now and then where that had originally come from, and now my curiosity is sated. I'll have to bookmark that page for sure, thanks again for finding it.

Hehe but I suppose its a little too much to hope that this will finally be laid to rest. Well hopefully a few might be interested and take a look

Yeah, believe me, when I say I've been referencing your post, that means about every other month, ever since I bookmarked it.
Link
Link2
Link3
Link4
Too lazy to find more.

Obviously, not all here at ATS.

originally posted by: Donner
Still I think the biggest shame on this thread that I still seem to be the only one who caught the 2001 reference

Donner

It was surprising to me. Maybe people caught it but didn't find it amusing enough to mention.

Story of my life.

Of course, you mentioned it. Maybe after that, anyone else that caught it felt like they'd be glomming on to you if they said anything.

Anyway, it's fun to read these old threads sometimes. Traffic in this section has been mighty slow. I guess we beat them back, for a while anyway.

Harte
edit on 6/16/2015 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Anyway, it's fun to read these old threads sometimes. Traffic in this section has been mighty slow. I guess we beat them back, for a while anyway.

Harte

Yeah, it has. I'm starting to get tired of "shilling" in the alien forum, though, so I've got a thread I'll be posting here in the next day or two. I would post it tonight, but it's not quite done, and because...scotch.

edit on 6/16/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join