It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1972 Zeta Zionite Infiltration ?'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am new to this place and it looks awesome. I can't wait to read a bunch of stuff.
Since I am new I thought I would ask my first question, and this seems to be a great place.

I have heard that in 1972 certain Zeta Zionite's implanted code in certain humans to be able to activate their 12 strands of DNA instead of just the 2 strands we have now. They did this in order to help the human race be able to become more enlighted (so to speak).

It links back to the story of the 3 christs. The first one had 12 strands of DNA and he was not written about in the bible, but he got the Sphere of Amenti-Arc of the Covenant workng in pryamids of Giza and made it possible for us to be able to ascend. Their was also a Jesus with 9 strands, and that is the one talked about in the Bible, but the Bible has been distorted and turned to lies in order to control us. These 2 Jesus's also got some women pregnant in order to have the DNA strands alive on the earth. The 3rd christ was actually a person and a holographic insert was done on him and he is the one that died on the cross and was risen from the dead. (Enough about this, very vague, just wanted to add per need to know this Jesus part)
(More info on the 3 christs go to)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The whole Jesus thing ties in because they came to help enlight our minds and mainly to add the DNA that had been stolen from us. That is where the 1972 Zeta Zionite Infiltration question comes into play. What I read is the 1972 Zeta are on the good side to help us and they activated or implanted DNA into some people in 1972. They are on the same side as the 2 Jesus's, to help us get our DNA back.

My first memory was when I was four years old, which was in 1972. This really happened it was not a dream. I was alone in my room and was awakened and felt a presence and my head was BLASTED with sound waves, like HARDCORE. This happened for about 30 seconds, and then I could not move for a little bit. This may sound crazy but my GI Joe doll got up off the floor and started walking buy itself. This is my earliest memory.

It has always tripped me out, and in the past year or so I have become what Christian's call born again, but not in the Christian faith. I was raised Christian and I am not trashing on them at all. I was born again (so to speak) with the whole Alien-Pleiadian-Draconian-Elohim-Zeta thing when I read Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak.

My question is I wonder if it was one of those Zionite's. Any help would be awesome. Can't wait to read a bunch of stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im not sure what your looking to find..but good luck..jesus being a alien has crossed my mind more then a couple times..theres even a part in the bible were it says the lord was crucified in eygpt? maybe you should read some of William Henry's stuff..hes all into the stargate crucifixion and wormholes...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Im not sure what your looking to find..but good luck..jesus being a alien has crossed my mind more then a couple times..theres even a part in the bible were it says the lord was crucified in eygpt? maybe you should read some of William Henry's stuff..hes all into the stargate crucifixion and wormholes...

I will have to look him up, thanks. I never felt a conection with the whole Jesus thing the Bible tells us. There is tons of info on the 3 christs, just enter 3 Christs as a search. When I first read about it, I knew it was true, just a feeling you get inside.

The whole Da Vinci code is a breakoff of this, cuz the 2 Christs did get some women pregnant, and just the thought of even thinking about christ not doing what is said in the bible is an abomination. (I was being sarcastic) Jesus thought it was funny I can hear him laughing now. The other one is all trashed and passed out on some killer Elohim stuff.

new topics

join