It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi, I have just joined today, in fact to be more precise I joined about three minutes ago! Anyway, I am just curious as to how and why people got into this? I am escpecially interested in UFO'S and things of that nature, and have been ever since I was young, but I have very rarely, in fact never, come across anyone who shares this interest so I just wondered what drives the rest of you?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Everyone on this board shares a common interest in things unknown, so you are in good company. Welcome to the boards.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
well i understand what you mean... i am pretty much alone in my dedication to find some truth than the cirlces i move about in.

so here i am sharing my views with others of the same ilk...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I got interested in all this stuff when I was very young.

What's funny is not even my close personal friends know I have these interests. I try to keep it a secret because I dont like the way people look at you when you start expressing crazy ideas. So I keep this little hobby of mine to myself. I will on occasion share my views with family members, but not often.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Same as you Rebecca, same as you. I had to cloak my interest in humor and jokes to get it somewhat "accepted". And even then its clear that some people are of different persuasions...

top topics

join