It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom To Fascism: Hitting The Big Screen (Proving The Coming Police State?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I recently found out about a movie that will be hitting theaters this July. The topic, well none other the Fascism taking over america. It is addressing topics like The IRS conspiracy that there are no laws to enforce income tax. Another will be National ID cards which will be required in the US by may 2008. Another is RIFD chips. In short, it is coming at a huge conspiracy in a way you would see it on ATS, non-partisan. It holds democrats and republicans equally responsible. This film is startling in its facts, and its hitting the Big Screen this July.

www.freedomtofascism.com
Determined to find the law that requires Americans to pay income tax, Aaron Russo (THE ROSE, TRADING PLACES) sets out on a journey. Neither left- nor right-wing, this startling examination exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America. Through interviews with US Congressmen, a former IRS Commissioner, former IRS and FBI agents, tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, voter fraud, the national identity card (becoming law in May 2008) and the implementation of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to track citizens. A striking case about the evolving police state in America.

"FOUR STARS (Highest Rating). The scariest damn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."
--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

I know it isn't necessarily news as you would usually see it but I felt that this was definately ATSNN worthy. I watched the 14 minute preview and was simply anticipating the rest of this movie. I am simply dying to see the full picture and I am thinking about going to New York should they not have one in New Jersey playing.

I would suggest watching the 14 minute trailer which you can see on the homepage. This movie truely seems to be everything the review said it to be. I could not believe it when I had heard the Income tax bit. When I looked it up, it seemed to be true. This is a must check out for everyone interested in conspiracies.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Good to see there are more sources than just Alex Jones hitting mainstream about this topic. I must say, after visiting the website it seems like a limited release though.

Let´s hope it will be good enough to attract much needed attention.

new topics

join