It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An online Tarot reading for 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just got this for the reading.
Strangely, it sounds similar to Iconoclast's reading...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
very interesting dany

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No offense but I didn't get much out of this mumbo jumbo. Anyone translate?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Tarot cards are stupid. I wouldn't put any stock in them.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Agreed. Cool, but I don't get it at all lol..

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
just another lame way for the NWO/illumanati/freemasons to get money

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ok, just went on the link.....it made no sense to me ??? i sounded good to me

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can't understand a damn word of it, too. What is this trying to say? I already know something's supposed to happen in December, 2012, but what?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Problem with that reading is that it is using voodoo cards, doo doo that voodoo that you doooo soo well...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes Dany, that reading is simular to the one I did.

Im not gonna go into the meaning of the cards but for those who dont understand what will happen in 2012 I will try to explain it a little.

We will be aligning with the galaxtic center of the milkyway. We have not done this in 26,000 years. The alignment will cause a shift in our consciousness. This will cause us to be more intuitive, we will know when someone is telling a lie or being dishonest. We will also be able to see more of the other dimensions. There will be many changes.

The NWO agenda has to be in place fully before 2012. The closer we get to 2012 the easier it will be to see through the lies and deceptions.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast
Yes Dany, that reading is simular to the one I did.

Im not gonna go into the meaning of the cards but for those who dont understand what will happen in 2012 I will try to explain it a little.

We will be aligning with the galaxtic center of the milkyway. We have not done this in 26,000 years. The alignment will cause a shift in our consciousness. This will cause us to be more intuitive, we will know when someone is telling a lie or being dishonest. We will also be able to see more of the other dimensions. There will be many changes.

The NWO agenda has to be in place fully before 2012. The closer we get to 2012 the easier it will be to see through the lies and deceptions.

How do you know we're going to do that?

How do you know this will happen?
Who told you?
Who told them?
How do they know?

Yes we will be aligning witht he galactic centre....But what does that have to do withour consciousness...and how do you know anything will change?

top topics

join