It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
yes i believe that we are the aliens .. fixing some things or some events in the past ("our present").. so thats why they're visiting us, implanting/testing/experimenting US.. and i watched national geo. chan.. bout , what if are home "EARTH" is near to destroy/explode/stop rotating or dis-align.. that our greatest scienctist of all the country will experiment a " BIG SPACESHIP " "like in a movie 2012" (but we will not travel on the water).. controlled by a " COMPUTER & ROBOTS " and they are disigned to maintain the ship and us .. and we are sleep in about 100years like we saw on some movies with a hi-tech bed with a smoke the makes us asleep in bout 100years or more, while the robots & computer finding a new home/planet for us in a speed of a lightyears.. then if they've found one with a low gravity or something. we will start " EVOLVING " years after years and so on.. like our arms/legs/neck/face will getting longer bcause of the gravity. our skin will change like aliens bcause there are no sun near to us more moons and planets near us..everything is not the same, so thats my own theory.. ^_^ .. tnx , [email protected] .. contact me for anything ,positive/negative reactions.. tnxxxxx =)
and sorry for my BAD ENGLISH .. im from asia *peace out*

edit on 8-11-2010 by debelito2709 because: bad english addition

new topics

<< 1   >>

join