It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got the dummest qeustion on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
alright here it goes ,,,,,,,, how do i pick wo i want and how do i ask out/ aprouch them?:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hmmm....I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Are you trying to choose between two people you like to ask out? Or do you just not have anyone in particular in mind, but want a girlfriend/boyfriend?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
just not have anyone in particular in mind, but want a girlfriend

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well its a good start to check your school lol (if your still in school)... i dont really know your dislikes and likes, but ill give you a story of mine

ive known this girl for 3 years, we hardly ever talked until this year. we live 10 houses away and now, we became really good friends and always talk. Now i think she only likes me as a friend, but i like her and i asked her to prom. she said yes and we went (and had a great time). but i have hinted toward asking her out and the signs from her have been negative... i dont think it will go beyond a friendship.

in other words, the best advice i can give is, dont ask your friends out on dates
it will end up like this>>

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Swatman]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
:w::w::w::w::w
k then

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
and yes im in 7th grade :w:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, first you have to figure out which girl you like. Do any of your friends have girlfriends? Maybe their girlfriends could introduce you to some of their friends.

Or, you and your guy friends could get together with a bunch of girls from your school and play some ball (whatever sport you like), work on a class project together outside of school, hang out at one of your parents' houses and watch a movie, etc. You'll get to know the girls better and find one you think is cute and you have a lot in common with.

Once you figure that out, you could just ask the girl over to your house, play a video game or whatever interest you two share. Do that for a while, and if you think she likes you, ask her if she wants to date you.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Twix, please read the rules on one line responses

I think you should just go up to a girl you want to ask out and ask her out. If she says no, then find another girl you want to go out with.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The best advice anyone could ever give me ... is do stuff you like. Don't look for aperson to date untill you turn at least 21. Look for realy good friends, you can kiss and make-out do whatever ... Have fun ... But ... Don't look for someone to spend the rest of your life with untill you know what and where you are going to be for the rest of your life. You avesome very very hard decisions coming up in your life. Whether or not your goign to go to church ?? What church you are going to go to ? If you want kids? If you want grandparents that drink around your kids ?? Lots of decisions that I have not even thought of yet ... and I am getting marrid in a couple of months. I wish I would have stayed closer to some of mty good friends when I was growing up ... They would have probably made me aot better wife then I could ever find in anyone ... =-) ... TTYL hope that helps ... OH yeah ...

P.s. ... Do stuff you like ... You may meet other peopel there doing the same thing. And find someone of your same interests.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Look for people that are closest to you and that you feel compterful around. Then deside wether or not you would like to move your relation further with that person. also if some one asks them out give them atleast a date

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I would say look for some one with a common interest as you, it is difficult to keep a relationship without any common interest, no bonding activities and will proabably quarrel a lot.

Even after breaking up, you can still get together to do the things you like and still be good friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you act too interested in a girl you will fail. Everyone wants someone "above" them so you have to give off an air of CONFIDENCE.

I am in my twenties and the guys that get the most girls are the ones that think in their own heads: "I AM THE PRIZE!"

They take the opposite approach of 98% of other men and it works really, really, well.

You are young, develop this skill and it will serve you will through your college years.

when you do everything to get a girl you give her all of the "power" this will actually drive her away. TRUST.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twix
but want a girlfriend

Chicks dig proper spelling. Those spelling bee kids get all the girls.

and yes im in 7th grade

noooo, really?

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Twix,
I didn't have a girlfriend until I was almost out of highschool. Don't rush it. 7th grade is really fun, and you get to be there forever. I would trade all of my x-girlfriends for another shot at 7th grade. ( I call them X-girlfriends for their uncanny power to destroy my ego at any distance)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just please don't pick any girl just for the sake of having a girlfriend. Don't rush yourself. Just go with the flow and before you know it, someone you truly admire will come along. You have plently of time in your life for relationships.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i found the girl i really want and she says she likes me everytime we see each other we hug and stuf like that and we always hang out together no matter what
i feel strong feelings for her i cant say its love cause i dont know what love is so
she saysshe loves me as a freind and i told her the same i just wanna ask her out
but cant figure out how or what to say to her help would be vary appriciated thanks for all your help :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
hey man,
dont wanna be the bearer of bad news or anything, but if she specifically said that she loves you as a friend, i think a good friend is all she wants to be as she doesnt leave the door open for anything else. with the hugging and stuff she probly doesnt realise that this may be leading you on. my advice would be to talk to her and see what she has to say, hey it may be all good! ive been in the same situation, hope it goes better for you!

p.s... another bit of advice... dont worry to much about having a gf at your age, they only add stress in the end

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

alright here it goes ,,,,,,,, how do i pick wo i want and how do i ask out/ aprouch them?:bnghd:

um in lysergo opinion...

Someone you are physically attracted to, and like their personality type, and you feel you can click with them...

and THEN:

Go up to them and say Hello.

from there you just gotta freestyle it.

ps: i read some more if you are in the friend zone, youre kinda stuck find another chick.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
One thing I will never fully understand is why so many of us men get so nervous when approaching a "love interest."

Twix, I've only glanced through this thread, so forgive me if I miss some form of crucial information [I'm lazy], but I think I caught that you are in the seventh grade? That makes you, what, fifteen or so?

I have seen some good ideas already here; if any of your friends have girlfriends, then perhaps they could introduce you to some of their friends. It's how I found my fiance.

If that isn't an option, I can tell you that the last thing you will want to do is approach a girl out-of-the-blue and ask her, "You wanna go out?" That tends to get the girls to turn a cautious eyebrow - especially if they don't know you all that well.

I remember something a friend of mine told me, years ago, that I have found to be true. It is that the greatest relationships start first as friendships. If you find a girl you're attracted to, and possibly would want as a girlfriend, just treat her like "one of the guys." This makes it a bit easier to learn about each others' interests, likes, dislikes, and how common you are with her without any pressure. If you jump into a relationship, and THEN start learning about your partner, things can get a little hairy and hard to deal with. That's my advice.

One of the problems that - it seems - all guys have with girls is the fear of being rejected, and I'm sure you're no different. I always was self-conscious; still am, in some regards.

If you develop an interest in anyone specific, try being her friend first. If you get along with her like you would with your best friend, simply ask her if she would like to try going out (or making out, or kissing, or whatever term kids these days use). Keep in mind that, though it may be a huge deal to you, act as though it's just something you'd like to try. If she says no, then no big deal - maintain your friendship with her, and things may change in the future. Meanwhile, you can look around for someone else.

Hope that helps you, big guy!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

how do i pick wo i want and how do i ask out/ aprouch them?

ok, i will tell you what works for me.

every guy has a different approach.

if you think she is pretty and you like her looks then first see if she is available.

with beautiful girls, chances are that they already has a boyfriend.

but that shouldnt stop you from trying.

ok.

remember, nice talk is the key.

its really simple: just go up to her say: May I sit here ?

there is no way she is going to say no. except if she has a boyfriend.

if she is a shop, you can go near and still start talking:

so, take a seat and say something nice about what she is wearing, or
her make up, or anything you can notice on her.
but dont over do it. just a short compliment would be fine.
wait for her responce. it is bound to be positive.
stick with that subject, and ask her about it, eg where she got it from, why does she wear it, etc etc.

then the rest is easy. it always works for me.

good luck dude.

and do come back, and let us know how you scored.

also, make sure you read this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

by the way, that was not a dumb question you asked.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by mr conspiracy]

new topics

top topics

join