It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello_Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker (I bet you hear that one a lot
) who finally sucked it up and decided to join! I just wanted to say that I really love reading this forum, from the politics to the paranormal and everywhere in between. It's awesome that there is a site that can encompass so much free thinking and remain civil and intelligent. I love it.

Anyway, on to about me...

I'm a 23 year old girl living in Colorado, but born and raised in Northern California. I have a Recording Arts degree and own an Electronica Record Label as well as produce my own music. Besides music, I'm really passionate about Animal Rescue, pit bulls in particular... who have suffered the most damage through human ignorance. Of course there would be no need for animal rescue of any kind if it weren't for the ignorance of the general public, which is why I find the phrase "Deny Ignorance" to be so relevant to so many different aspects of life. I have a Husky mix named Caesar, who I'm hoping to put in my avatar once I figure all this out.
I also love horses, philosophy, photography, nature, and um.... sourdough bread. Okay, I think I've officially rambled enough.

Thanks for the great site, I'm excited to be a part of it!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fear_the_Sheeple

I'm a long time lurker (I bet you hear that one a lot
)

A bit.
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard FTS. It's good to see another person come out of the lurking shadows and get involved with the discussions. I hope your stay here is as long and enjoyable as mine has been.

Since your in to music and such you should really check out the podcast section. Not only is it a quick way to get LOTS of points its also a great way to share your music and thoughts without having to type it all out.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

wupy

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

I'll have to go check it out!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Fear_the_Sheeple

I hope that you enjoy your time here on the boards and as a member of the ATS Community.

To assist in and enhance your experience be sure to check out:

About AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

General Etiquette

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Fear_the_Sheeple, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

new topics

top topics

join