It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Reader Joins the Ranks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
...Hey folks just wanted to stop here first and say that i have been a reader of this site for some time, years now and i have finally gotten around to joining up. I think this is the best site for those who seek answers to questions that they may need answered, be it political, conspiracy related or whatever really, the wealth of knowledge and information to be found here is truly staggering and much needed in the world we all live in today...i know i have expanded my awareness of many many things through the research that has been offered on these boards. I've also lost a good deal of sleep over some stuff i've come across on here and thats not a bad thing...
...To the folks at ATS, i want to say that you all have serious cojones for putting this out for the public to review, for free, in spite of the PTB...true Patriots for the People are few and far between these days or so it seems from my corner of the world....thanks for the great job that everyone here does in spreading the truth or at least allowing people to see with their own eyes, to think with their own minds, as they review the information posted here on the labyrinth of boards at ATS.

scorpius_magi

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS scorpius_magi.
Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Very nice intro and welcome to ATS, publicly, that is....
Lurkers, take note.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey there scorpius, and welcome to the forums!

As you've been lurking for a while, I'm sure you know the way around. Hope to see a few of your threads around the place.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yup i know my way around here pretty good thanks for the warm welcome and glad to be here...

"i have been fond of the stars for far too long to ever fear the night"...epitaph on a grave, Savannah, GA.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by scorpius_magi]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hiya, scorpius you know who i am. Just wanted to let you know i saw your intro, and i like it better than mine i think.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello to ATS and have a nice stay (lol i sound liek a guy that works in a hotel)

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Glad you finally decided to join!!

welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

top topics

join