It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Still Does Not Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Palestinian Government today said that for us Israel still does not exist.

Hamas has said that we still consider the entire land of Israel to be our occupied territory.

Therefore, its not just West bank and Gaza that they want back. They want entire Israel returned to Palestinians.

For this new Palestinian government, there is no takling with Israel.

They have repeatedly said that there will be no recognition of the Jewish homeland.

As far as they are concerned the state of Israel still does not exist anywhere in the world.

They are refusing to accept the existence of Israel.

Looks like war to me.

No wonder Israel is massing its troops on the border.

Thousands of troops are getting ready to launch military strike on Gaza.

No. Its not for one captured soldier.

Israel knows that it cannot negotiate with Hamas led government who declared that there is still no state of Israel.

Only solution for Israel seems to be to militarily defeat Hamas once and for all.

BREAKING NEWS - BBC

Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 18:09 GMT

No recognition of Israel - Hamas

Hamas negotiators have told the BBC that the entire state of Israel has been built on occupied Palestinian land. They believe that a Palestinian state on the West Bank and Gaza is a first step - not a final step.

They believe that future generations of Palestinians will reclaim all their historic homeland. And that, in the end, there will be no room for what is now the Jewish state of Israel.

Palestinian minister, Abdul Rahman Zidan, told the BBC the document did not in any way recognise the state of Israel:

"This is an internal agreement between the Palestinians. There is no agreement between the Palestinians on specifically this phrase. You will not find one word in the document clearly stating the recognition of Israel as a state. Nobody has agreed to this. This was not on the table. This was not in the dialogue," he said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

Mod Note: Do Not Undo Staff Edits!

[edit on 27/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 27-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
AP says otherwise. I posted the story on another thread, but yours is a few minutes more recent than mine. Maybe that accounts for the discrepancy.

Here's the link to the thread:
Hamas-Fatah plan recognizes Israel

And here's a link to the Associated Press story I received my information from on Yahoo! News (not exactly reliable, but such is life):

New Hamas-Fatah Plan Recognizes Israeli

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join