It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Real Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I know that CatHerder has made a thread about why the Pentagon was struck by a plane and so have a few other people... but you guys have to look at this stuff again then... CatHerder said that the 3 ft engine found at the Pentagon was off a 757?... that could not be more wrong. The spokesperson for Royles Royce even said that he has never seen a engine like that produced by them. In which he is talking about the same engine that was found at the pentagon. When in fact the engine only belonged to a military aircraft. If the 3 ft engine was found at the Pentagon, then why are the two giant 9ft engines not found at the pentagon... and takre into consideration how there was no marks on the pentagon when it was hit of the wings... tail... or engine. All that was there was a perfect hole that could not even compare to the size of a 757. There is VERY few evidence found at the pentagon that could maybe be apart of a 757... but it leads more towards the signs of another aircraft.. If a 757 hit... where are the pieces? and last time i checked there wasnt explosives on the plane. But reported at the site was a distinct smell of cordite.i really dont know how anyone can say a plane hit the pentagon... it supoosivdly flew inches above the ground.. by a pilot who cannot fly a small sesna single engine plane. If you could comment with a explanation and proof it was a plane... i would give up my car to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I know it's difficult with such a long and massive thread: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, but all of this has been covered in significant detail throughout the more than 3,300 replies. Maybe it's time for a team of members to create a summary thread.

That single post from CatHerder has had the odd distinction of causing many people to jump to a grossly inaccurate conclusion about this website. For some reason, a lot of people have concluded that one post from one member has defined the opinion of an entire online community of over 60,000 accounts. In reality, there is a broad spectrum of conspiracy theories regarding the Pentagon portrayed in the thread.

I tend to think that a passenger airline hitting the Pentagon is among the things that happened there on 9/11. That doesn't mean I "buy the official story".

Spend some time with the entire thread... it's among the most interesting 9/11 reading you'll find online.

join