It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Proof of Aliens and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If anyone here is familiar with Operation Majestic-12 (Majic). While searching for some government documents on this subject, I came across the breifing document that was given to all the Majic members. Check it out here:

-Document 1-
Front Page (www.ufocasebook.com...)
Page 1 (www.ufocasebook.com...)
Page 2 (www.ufocasebook.com...)
Page 3 (www.ufocasebook.com...)
Page 4 (www.ufocasebook.com...)
Last Page (www.ufocasebook.com...)

There is another MJ12 document that I have in a book but cant find it on the internet to post. Anyways this document and the one in my book (called Majestic-12 group special operations manual) is proof that the government has had alien bodies and craft. Also its proof that they were brought to Area 51. When I find that document on the internet ill post it and show everyone.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by PublicThinker]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its not that document. The one I have actually distigueshes (wow) 2 different types of EBEs (aliens)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Documents that could be fake do not amount to proof of the Alien question. In this day and age we really need more. Don't get me wrong. I have an open mind and tend to believe there is something to this but the proof must be made public. I think we are saturated enough with the Alien question in our media and culture to gradualy bring it about.

What would the proof look like? What would convince the most hardcore skeptics? How would it be made public?

new topics

top topics

join