It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This UFO video fake or real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ill like to bring this thread back to life, theres alot of new commers that havnt seen this film

becouse i havent got a anser of how it could be faked

or what was it.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Dmsoldier, I've read through and contributed to this thread and I think we've gotten as far as we can get without getting some professional video editor, debunker, or UFO expert to chime in. If the UFO in question was a hoax, it would have had to be a balloon or something, which is highly unlikely. Though the video will prove nothing to non-believers just as countless other, and better, videos have done over the course of the past 60 years.

The best method for usage of this video would be to include it as a package in a large collection of undebunked or hard to debunk UFO videos to use as the establishment of UFO reality. That still doesn't mean extraterrestrial reality unless some alien being was taped along with this object, which didn't happen. Though since we can easily assume man didn't make it, that leaves little room to suggest where else it could come from.

It will likely forever stand amongst the multitude of unidentified objects flying above the earth without much or any government discussion regarding them.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I gotta say, just looking at it makes me think it was fake. You have any idea how hard it is to hold a zoom that far away? Believe me, I have tried it at air shows, that camera went to a digital zoom, It would be impossible to keep it that steady let alone get that good a picture of it. It should look like crap because of the digital zoom. It would only look like a grey speck.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i have never recorded somthing from very fair

it dose seam like its reasonbly far away and the quility dose seam kinda good for a digital camra

I wouldnt be surprised if some time next year scifi makes follow up of ufo videos and includes this, and maybe tryed to duplucat it

i have looked at stares and planets with a 18x binocs and i do have to say its basicly inposible without a stand

the guy that made the video listed the video camra he clames he used, when i have some free time ill look into the specs of the camra and maybe even email the camra guy

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
found the camra he was using

simplydv-cnet.com.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well i give this a
as real it didnt look like it was digitally faked because ufo didnt move with the camera.

if u want to learn to tell fake from real here is an OVIOUS fake just for u guys who want to know hehe

members.lycos.nl...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well i give this a
as real it didnt look like it was digitally faked because ufo didnt move with the camera.

if u want to learn to tell fake from real here is an OVIOUS fake just for u guys who want to know hehe

members.lycos.nl...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Huh...interesting...lol all of em mysteriously "move"..convienent eh?

Looks fake, but could be real, tough call on this one..

-wD

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As far as the shakiness goes, take into consideration that the camera he used is fairly small. The movement will be greater and seem somewhat exaggerated just because it's so small. I've got an old camcorder that uses your standard VHS tape that you get to rest on your shoulder. I can assure you that that adds to the stabilty of shots. Also since the zoom was high the motion is exaggerated even more. It looked like he was possibly not on the ground either, maybe a second story balcony. If that's the case then wind could have contributed to the shakiness depending on the direction from which it was coming. As far as the video goes, I don't know. I'll agree that it is a UFO in that it is simply unidentified. But after that anyone's guess is as good as mine.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This video looks very real to me. I've never seen anything like that in the sky before, and it seems to move very quick.

I believe this type of ufo is controlled by the aliens on our planet.

This perhaps displays further proof that we are not alone in the universe.

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
my hobby is to collect theys videos, iv seen lots of fakes...

when when there digitaly added in, when the camra guy moves *at* all the ufo moves

and when its hanging, well its hanging

the best known fake iv seen is the one scifi channel made

but it was aparent that it was computer gened

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Why is it everytime there is a recording of UFO's the camera can NEVERY be still?

Because most people don't carry tripods with them to set up at a moment's notice...

the better the video, the more likely it is to be fake... remember, a UFO is just that, an Unidentified Flying Object... there are many things something could be besides an alien craft...
Doesn't mean some aren't, but it doesn't mean all are either....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
this one seems not to be a belown, you can see that its soucer shaped when it turns...

but maybe they do have belowns that look like that?

i dont know if u can tell if its moving fast in the video, but they guy that recoreded it said it was

top topics

<< 1   >>

join