It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, for the first time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello, everyone.
Just want to introduce myself here:
Since there is no spelling correction here, you will suffer a little, for I am typing with an accent. Sorry.
I am a transplant from the "other" forum, and I must say, you guys run circles around them.
It is a plasure to read posts without obscenities in them, looks like it is a place for mature people.
As for my intrests, it narrows down to share the love, compassion and most of all, to help to dissarm the illusion of FEAR, which has such a strong hold on so many of us.
Personally, a long time republican (only because as a political refugee from a communist country, it was the only contrasting think to do.) I've seen the light after 9/11, and changed all my believes and views since.
Now I am a Free Man in this Land of Freedom, and am trying very hard to remember that.
It is still only country in the world where ( if we are hurry enough), we still can express ourself relatively free.
If anyone cares, is another matter all together.

Be good, FearNot.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by FearNot]

[edit on 25-6-2006 by FearNot]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hello!
Welcome to the forum and glad you're free! I'm still new here, but this is a very informational site.
CAGWYW

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard FearNot. I hope your stay here is as long and informative as mine has been. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

wupy

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS , Hope you stay as long as you can

And i like the avatar ,lol

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
FearNot, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
greetings and hallucinations all! new to ats and have spent most of day browsing the different forums. (really MUST get a life!) good to see such a variety of topics and intelligent questions. think i'm going to enjoy coming here.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hi everybody,
i'm new too to this site (just few hours), and i'm allready taking pleasure ......
a very good site , honestly the first time i'm interested to suscribe to a forum

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Welcome! Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be both friendly and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
yes sure it is , and informative too

join