It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catwoman Movie??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Have you guys hear about the new Catwoman movie? It stars Halle Barry as Catwoman. Her alter-ego isn't Selena Kyle though it's Patience Price, whoever that is. Why do they always have to screw up the story like that? The costume looks ridiculous. I think it's going to suck and I probably won't see it.
Here's some links to pics of the costume.
www.movie-source.com...
www.movie-source.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't care if it sucks, I'ma see it anyway, dang it's HALLE BERRY! She's so damn fine!

The costume is cool
Sexy... BUt a matrix-style full leather suit (the tight ones) would have been cool too. Like the real catwomen from the old batman.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All I can say is...

[size=10]MEOW!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken there are 9 catwomen... to coincide with the nine lives of a cat... so it is conceivable that Halle could be one.

As for what I think about her and her costume... I cannot say because my wife reads our boards... but let me quote Gazrock by saying MEOW

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow, that's not your normal Catwoman outfit that for sure!! I like the fact that it reveals Catwomans hottie Catwomanness and all, but still I don't know if I totally like the costume or not. Hopefully they don't screw up the flick and Catwomans Image.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here's the story.

Synopsis: Inspired by the DC Comics anti-heroine, the studio press release says Catwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can't seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy. What happens next changes Patience forever. In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and ultra-keen senses of a cat. With her newfound prowess and feline intuition, Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and bad. Like any wild cat, she's dangerous, elusive and untamed. Out to settle a few scores, Catwoman's adventures are complicated by a burgeoning relationship with Tom Lone (Benjamin Bratt), a cop who has fallen for Patience but cannot shake his fascination with the mysterious Catwoman who appears to be responsible for a string of crime sprees plaguing the city. Sharon Stone plays beautiful cosmetics icon Laurel Hedare and Lambert Wilson is George, Laurel's pompous husband and owner of Hedare Beauty.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I may see just cos of the costume god she looks on fire!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've seen the movie. I actually liked it.

top topics

join