It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from south-western Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi, I've just joined the forum and wanted to test out the posting functions, this seems like the best way to do it...

Call me Tombstone, it's a nick I chose for myself because of my interest in old, gothic looking monuments, structures, cemeteries and the like. Note however that my appearance doesn't fit the "goth" image, I'm somewhat surprisingly normal looking for a 30ish guy from Virginia.

Anything involving the paranormal is of interest to me and sparks my curiosity... I'm skeptical on many counts but am equally open minded to a great many things.

At times I may be blunt and/or outspoken in my writing, however I'll consciously make an effort to be respectful of other members even if I may disagree with others' opinions from time to time. Hopefully I will mesh well with your community, and this brief introduction is meant enthusiastically towards that direction.

Peace

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Tombstone]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Welcome Tombstone, you sound like someone that will fit in well here, keep your temper in check and ignore trolls, and you should have a great time!

edit:*the blue text is gone...*

[edit on 25-6-2006 by chebob]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Tombstone - glad you decided to join us.

I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here, the boards are huge so
take your time to find your way arround.

Enjoy your stay and look forward to meeting you arround the boards.

JM

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks Chebob and JM, I appreciate the welcome.

I'd originally posted in blue, as is sort of personal trademark of mine... It seems the color command only works until the paragraph breaks though, so I'll be abandoning my usual blue type for the dreary default

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi Tombstone, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

btw - Love your avatar!

new topics

top topics

join