It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Strange sightings within the last two Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, I feel a bit uncomfortable about telling this because it sounds very Crazy...
but I think the People on this board are more open minded then the average person, so here I go:

Fist sighting:

Last Friday at approximately 9.30pm I and my Friend were on our way home from the Cinema. We had to go through an quiet Housing estate(I dont know whether its the right expression) , the sky was very clear this night so we were standing there for a moment looking and talking about the stars. Suddenly my Friend said "Look at this!" and Pointed above the Roof of a house. We could not believe our eyes, an gray, little (maybe big enough for 2-3 People) aircraft was Passing by VERY low about our heads. It had no lights made no noise and vanished shortly after that.
My friend and I were looking stunned at each other and then continued on our way back home.

Second sighting:

The Second sighting happend yesterday at 6.15am while I was on my way to work. The sky was not so clear that morning but it was not full of clouds so I took a look at It like usually. I noticed a star that seems a bit out of place and I concentrated on it. Then it suddenly jumped into another place in the sky! It went so fast that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but then it changed place again and again... and finally disappeared behind a cloud.

I have made two little Gif animations of the sighting for you:

kskmod.de...

kskmod.de...

I know that especially the first thing sounds unbelievable but it was what I saw.

I`m looking forward too read your opinions on this.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interesting. The second sighting you had is the type I want to see.

As for your first sighting, the time fits. 9:00 PM and 1:00 PM are your best times to find UFOs.

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, you might want to report it here.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your first sighting doesn't sound crazy, it sounds amazing. I've never had a sighting that close up. I've had a couple of sightings similar to the second one, but never anything as close as the first. Have there been similar sightings anywhere else in your area?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to ask: What was the shape of the first UFO?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This looks like the first sighting:

But without the lights.

Its downside had an texture wich was very similar to those you see in Alien TV Movies.

Since I have Weekend now, I will do some research and post the results here.

This is the first time I`ve seen those weird things in the sky, its a hole different thing to see it for yourself than just read about it. Such an experience really makes you think(more than usual

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by CrazyChris]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hmm... Well, it isn't in the form of "X-Craft" then. I thought that may have been what you were talking about.

Thanks for telling us about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyChris
Well, I feel a bit uncomfortable about telling this because it sounds very Crazy...
but I think the People on this board are more open minded then the average person, so here I go:

Fist sighting:

Last Friday at approximately 9.30pm I and my Friend were on our way home from the Cinema. We had to go through an quiet Housing estate(I dont know whether its the right expression) , the sky was very clear this night so we were standing there for a moment looking and talking about the stars. Suddenly my Friend said "Look at this!" and Pointed above the Roof of a house. We could not believe our eyes, an gray, little (maybe big enough for 2-3 People) aircraft was Passing by VERY low about our heads. It had no lights made no noise and vanished shortly after that.
My friend and I were looking stunned at each other and then continued on our way back home.

Second sighting:

The Second sighting happend yesterday at 6.15am while I was on my way to work. The sky was not so clear that morning but it was not full of clouds so I took a look at It like usually. I noticed a star that seems a bit out of place and I concentrated on it. Then it suddenly jumped into another place in the sky! It went so fast that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but then it changed place again and again... and finally disappeared behind a cloud.

I have made two little Gif animations of the sighting for you:

kskmod.de...

kskmod.de...

I know that especially the first thing sounds unbelievable but it was what I saw.

I`m looking forward too read your opinions on this.

Wow sounds like you had an eventful week. Last night I was leaving the mall and I noticed this plane or whatever it was just all of a sudden stop and hover and it had two oscillating lights going back and forth... I thought it looked rather weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hamburg Germany? I think thats the part of Germany the BRIts are in.......We dont have any airbases really close by, msot of ours being shut down.

Some of my wierdest UFO sightings were in Germany. That secpond one would have made me # my pants! Id also be pretty freaked mout about the blinking starts part too............never seen anything like that, anmd Im trying to think of stuff..... do you think it could have been a reflection of a spotlight on the ground, or some ground signal? i cant think of anythign else, Id already be in my basement with my guns locked and loaded if i saw that #!

Im looking forward to your results. I was statioend in Bitburg Germany once, and your second UFO sighting with the odd lights reminds me alot of the sighting there I had, but we were on a US airbase, though Neuheiligenbach, where I was pulling guard duty, was 45 minutes from the Airbase.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have also had a sighting like your 2nd one.
however it had multiple colors it zigzagged across the sky and then flew off so fast you hardly knew it was ever there.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
did you post it here? www.nuforc.org...

please do so if you havnt

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
did you post it here? www.nuforc.org...

please do so if you havnt
No, but I did report it to MUFON

top topics

join