It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think that I'm a nazi !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Once upon a time...

There was a Belgian guy ( a so-called nazi ). He was really upset with the terrorists ( and with a GODLESS hacker too ).

But this Belgian guy ( a so-called nazi ), who was so upset with the terrorists, was a nice guy also.

One of his news neighbors were a Kosovar familly, who had to leave Kosovo, because the Albanians muslims ( not the Serbs !!! ) had tryed to kill them all.

This refugees familly had nothing. This Belgians guy ( a so-called nazi ), who was so upset with the terrorists, helped them to find a house,a job...

This Belgians guy ( a so-called nazi ), who was so upset with the terrorists ( Did I speak about the ATS hacker ? ) had a daughter. His 6 years old daughter was allways playing with his neighbors daughter, a 11 years old girls.

Also, she (the 11 years old girl ) was often on his home ( you know, the so-called nazi ). This so-called nazi learned her how to use a PC,how to speak some french words. When his daughter was taking a ice-cream on the fridge, he was the one who was asking to his daughter to take another one for his neighbouring 11 years old Kosovar-muslim.

Also, because he was really a GODLESS nazi, when she was crying, he was holding her on his arms. She had to see his 5 years old brother dieing in front of her. A Albanian terrorist ( oups, sorry, a Albanian freedom fighter from the PKK ) had killed him with a knife !

This so-called nazi, had often on his table, this muslim refugees familly. They were laughing, speaking and eating. One day, the father took a special Belgian food, it was new for him.You'll not believe it, but this so-called nazi warned him about the food. Cuz this special food had some pigs parts, and he knew that mulsims weren't allowed to eat pigs.

So my " friends ", when you want to call me a nazi, think about twice.

Have a nice day & @#$% you !

[Edited on 28-10-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

[Edited on 28-10-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You hate terrorists and hackers too.Phew,thought I was the only one.

Don't take the name calling too personally U-P. I figure that people resort to name calling because they are mental midgets.

P.S You are not a Nazi.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i thought nazis were from germany??? where is belgium??? i dont think you are a nazi i just think there r some real idiots on this board

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nyeff & wetdog, Many thanks.

Wetdog, you don't have to be german to be nazi. Nazi, it's a " way of life ". You can be white nazi, a black nazi,a chirstian nazi, a muslim nazi...etc...etc...

Where is Belgium ?

In Europe mainland ( Northern ). It's a little 10 millions peoples country. We have France in our South-West & West borders, Netherlands in our North-East border, and Germany in our North-East & East borders.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay, I'll never call you Frenchie again, I promise!

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Worth remembering that Hitler wasn't a German, gentlemen.
But throwing these clich�'d half-understood labels around is all a bit McCarthy to me.
Use your own words - it's more fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well, thanks TC.

You right Estragon, he was Austrian. ( and half-jew by his mother )

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Actually I have read that he was part jewish on his father's side, due to the fact that his father was an illigitament son of a Rothschilde.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:19 AM
link   
His mother was a maid & jew. She was working for a rich Austrian familly.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Your just racist..

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And why is U.P. a racist?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cause he eats french fries with mayonaisse, duh!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That's why....

I say we stone him then.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What the heck, are you people looney?
Other than the appreciation for good beer, mayonaise on french fries (pomme frits) was one of my favorite things I picked up from my years in Germany!
Try it, don't knock it!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Your just racist..

Racist ? Why ? Because I have helped a Kosover ? Cuz I have blacks & North-African friends ? Poor clown ! I'm not racist. It's just you who are stupid, but you don't know it. Or you know it,but you don't dare to tell it.

I remember your so long posts in others topics, specialy when you have to reply me.
And this time, you' re just able to write a little " You are not nazi. You are racist ".

Pffffff......Change your pseudo, and take this one : Brain_completely_and_definitively_damaged.It suit you by perfection !

[Edited on 29-10-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nobody is that stupid, U-P so he must be just pulling your chain to get a response.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm with TC on this one, U-Phoen.
And as for mayonnaise on fries (rather than English chips) -I first encountered this in Belgium.
Looked pretty rum to the English eye-ball, but turned out to be a marriage made in heaven.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey, if anyone wants mayo on fries, what's wrong with that?

For that matter, if someone wants sour cream on fries & ketchup on a baked potato, I'll just say "Why not?"

Racial stereotypes don't really do any good, except to foster more racism; For example, why are pizza & spaghetti considered to be Italian foods when they were first invented by the Chinese? They also invented ice cream too, but that's besides the point...

However, if you go so far as to put mayo on your ice cream, I'll call you a sicko...

IMO, it *is* possible to unite into a single world as *human beings* & still have enough respect for each other that such disharmony can end...Everyone can still retain their own cultures, their own religious beliefs, their own societies but still have enough basic human respect for each other that we can live in peace. It's not society that must change...It's the people that seek to harm others that must change. They must be able to respect another people enough to realize that they will have been raised differently, worship differently, etc but still not be willing to kill anybody over a mere disagreement.

Yeah, I know (Idealistic fool that I am), you're going to say, "That's impossible as long as they say/do _____ (fill in the blank)!" If that's how you think, then that's why no one can get along peacefully. This is the attitude that keeps the vicious cycle moving along.

I don't care if some people worship cows as sacred...As long as one of them doesn't shoot me for having a hamburger, I won't try to shoot them for putting 'ol Bessie up on a pedestal but they can still keep their kids adequitely fed.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's not that far off, we just need an external (alien) force, just like in 'Independence Day' to make it happen.
*initiate breath holding in 1...2...3..*

Hey, I like Fries with Mayo, especially seasoned mayo.
In Qubec, they have something called Poutin - a official meal, almost. French Fries, Brown Gravy and cheese curds - knock that back with some of that Canadian over proof beer and you'll believe Canadian Football DOESN'T suck!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Nobody is that stupid, U-P so he must be just pulling your chain to get a response.

Right. He will not give me an answer, cuz he don't know what to say. And he don't know what to say cuz he have reached his maximum.He have failed with his useless leftist rethoric.

The same thing with his little boyfriend lupe_101 on this thread and my last post for him : xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

They are pathetics !

[Edited on 30-10-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join