It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big "Theory of Everything"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The electric connections and fields that are supported by our entire complex DNA network is what is commonly referred to as our soul. We SHOULD know this because we see double-helix galaxies in space, shaped by magnetic fields and galaxy-sized Birkeland currents. This is why Relativity and Quantum physics will always fail to match up.

All the awesome particles scientists make in labs always disappear within seconds because their energy levels are exotic to our solar system. Maybe they occur naturally elsewhere in the Universe, but then they would act differently in that environment that is suitable to support them. Energy levels fluctuate throughout the Universe people. This explains some of the anomalies we witness in space, where only a few things could possibly explain them that are supposed to LAWS (like the charge on an electron is constant).

So it's only a matter of time before scientists discover that big Theory of Everything they're looking for, and it'll be with a big DUH! Our DNA spins because that is the shape the current pulls it into. Light from the Sun pours into our eyes and travels our nerves. This is one of those little miracles of life. We poison it with the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation from the television.

The galactic currents pass over the big ball of matter that's the Sun. There's a lot more there than hydrogen and helium. This is why the Sun rotates faster at the equator, and filaments that look like massive Tornadoes are seen in sunspot walls. Also, sunspots show us a cooler interior of the Sun, which is contradictory to the theory that the core is where the nuclear fusion takes place. In truth, the halo-like corona is 300 times hotter than the surface, and accelerates the solar wind off the surface of the Sun.

Anyways... Double Helix Galaxy.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjman
The electric connections and fields that are supported by our entire complex DNA network is what is commonly referred to as our soul. We SHOULD know this because we see double-helix galaxies in space, shaped by magnetic fields and galaxy-sized Birkeland currents. This is why Relativity and Quantum physics will always fail to match up.

There is a school of thought that the existence of macroscopic versions of ideal shapes may be something that UNITES quantum physics with classical physics.

Orchestrated Objective Reduction theory

(forgive me for directing you to Wikipedia, but it is an excellently written submission.)

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Have you ever had any scientific education?

I don't think that our DNA spins and it definately doesnt do it because of some "field".

I'm pretty sure double helix galaxies dont exist either. Do you have a source for any of this information?

Finally I am positive light from the sun doesn't travel down our nerves!!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjman
The electric connections and fields that are supported by our entire complex DNA network

How does our DNA form a "network"?

This is why Relativity and Quantum physics will always fail to match up.

They do?

All the awesome particles scientists make in labs always disappear within seconds because their energy levels are exotic to our solar system.

That statement is incorrect. Stable particles do not disappear. We can produce tons of neutrinos and those will exist for an extremely long period of time - same of course applies to electrons, neutrons, protons etc. Yes, there are many unstable particles which decay due to either weak interaction (quarks changing state) or strong interacton (transition between different energy levels much like in an excited molecule or an atom). What it all has to do with "our solar system", I fail to see.

Energy levels fluctuate throughout the Universe people.

What energy?

Our DNA spins because that is the shape the current pulls it into.

Our DNA doesn't spin.

Light from the Sun pours into our eyes and travels our nerves.

After the sunset, we use artificial lighting systems. Besides, light cannot travel down our nerves. They are not designed for that.

The galactic currents pass over the big ball of matter that's the Sun.

Currents of what?

In short, I find your post a pile of gibberish. Ciao.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Aelita]

top topics

join