It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Save Screech's House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That's right, Saved By the Bell's Dustin Diamond's house is in danger. He has 40 or the bank will foreclose.
getdshirts.com...
He has resorted to begging on the internet, so I think we should at least look at the page.

Imagine Screech homeless.... it ain't pretty

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sad... I never particularly cared for that stupid show to be quite honest.

Maybe because I was older than their target audience of 3-5 year olds and therefore didn't find most of their jokes funny. I did find Tiffany Theisen to be pretty hot though.

However, that said, what happened to this guy is just not right. It's common though. Those guys are heartless and I'm not surprised that the guy screwed him over. It's a bit weird though that he's thanking Howard Stern for his help being that Howard probably has hankys worth more than 250,000 and could easily bail the guy out...

Well, I certainly wish him all the best and hope he gets to keep his home. A person's home is so important to their general well being especially mentally. Good luck to him.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Last time I saw Screech he was on celebrity boxing kicking the crap out of some dude from Eight Is Enough or CHIPS or something.

Dude can fight a little!

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes lets save screech's house (why doenst the dude just get a normall job?!) Instead of, I dont know, sending the money to some homeless children in africa or something? :shk:

new topics

top topics

join