It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee = Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
9LC

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
one thing is for sure, coffee is part of the typical brain washed routine of many workers, it is more like concept of living brain washing rather then physiological brain washing.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have to say this is balls.. I don't like starsmuks because I love coffee!
I don't want squirty cream and sugar in my coffee, as for not liking the taste of coffee on its own I quite like eating coffee beans.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I find it interesting that very few of the posters even referenced the article. Most of it was instant reaction.

Reminds me of the quote "The loyal servant learns to love the lash"

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
I find it interesting that very few of the posters even referenced the article. Most of it was instant reaction.

lol, dont know about 'love the lash', but you adapt?
It sometimes becomes a habit and you 'think' you can't do without it.
Actually Marid Audran, there was a documentary(could be this article, noticed it is Aussie) here awhile back about a similar thing, and for the serious coffee drinkers, it had no effect on their thinking...
It's like the Caffeine in Guruana(spelling?) which is suppose to be as effective(not sure if AS)as coffee and a stimulant, but in a healthy sort of way.

''Green tea'' is ok, but it's not a coffee!

helen

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

No instant reaction here, 120 test cases on this kind of subject is rediculous.
Not to mention that the way they test how people changed their minds is insuficient at best.

9LC

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
''Green tea'' is ok, but it's not a coffee!

but green tea is pure, you can replace something like coffee for something more pure.

what tastes better for you, something pure or something like coffee?

for me what is pure will taste better therefor i can live with out coffee.

it's all in your mind your perception.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by 9LC]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9LC
my advice, drink pure green tea and don't drink coffee
green tea is good especially chai spice green tea but it can never replace my coffee.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by acura_el2000
what next? someone is bound to claim that socks contain a certain active cotton that releases mind altering seretonins into our blood stream, thats why people who wear socks, in general are supporters of the NWO!! oooooo

this is another classic example of someone thinking, what is something that the large population consumes.. lets make it into a conspiracy.. eg. TV, coffee,

Good point. Sometimes conspiracies just get taken too far.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I like my boot to the head in the morning, well, two boots.
I like it when it kicks in, it's like my head is forming it's own gravity and it pulls itself back together, otherwise, no coffee, I feel scattered.
Funny thing is, is that if I don't get my boots as soon as I get up, within 10-20 minutes, no amount of coffee will help me.
Bleh

What drives me up the wall is these people who like a bit of coffee with their sugar and cream, it tastes like coffee that you would put on your waffles and looks like off-white milk.
Yick
!

Coffee kicks as..., er head!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join