It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Leader Arrested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Shaun Walker the top leader of the neo-Nazi National Alliance and two subordinates have been indicted and charged with conspiring to deprive non-white people in Salt Lake City of their civil rights.

www.splcenter.org

A federal grand jury has indicted the top leader of the neo-Nazi National Alliance, once the most feared hate group in America, and charged him and two subordinates with conspiring to deprive non-white people in Salt Lake City of their civil rights, the U.S. Department of Justice announced today...

Prosecutors allege that the three engaged in a conspiracy between December 2002 and March 2003 to provoke fights with non-white persons "in order to make them afraid to appear in public, work and live" in Salt Lake City, prosecutors said. If the men are convicted, they could face up to 20 years in prison apiece…

The National Alliance is a group that has produced a huge number of criminals, including men who have engaged in shootouts with police, robbed banks, carried out assassinations and bombings, and killed suspected informers. Its founder and long-time leader, William Pierce, wrote a novel called The Turner Diaries, which has inspired terrorists including the 1995 Oklahoma City bombers…

Also arrested were Travis D. Massey, who has served as the group's Utah spokesman, and Eric G. Egbert.
The National Alliance has lost hundreds of members since the death of William Pierce in 2002 (Writer of The Turner Diaries, which has inspired terrorists including the Oklahoma City bombers), but under Shaun Walker's leadership, the NA has continued to promote neo- Nazi ideology and sell white power music to young people through Resistance Records.
Now that Walker has been arrested it is expected that the NA will break down even further.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Great find Umbrax!

Something that always made me laugh is the utter-dependence on these type of groups to invoke violence, no matter where they are!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Malcom X is a piece of crap, shouldnt it be an option for the white man to take what is righfully his?? I mean all the government is trying to do is make us insuperior to other races. I mean affirmative action exists, which is reverse racism by my definition and not only that but if you look at the media and commercials you will see ways that the African American hardship is portrayed as being the evil "white mans" fault.. In my opinion if equality is not possible, then crown the white race for their contributions to this country and the world...............

I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK I AM RACIST, I WOULD LOVE FOR THE WORLD TO BE EQUAL, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A "SANTEE SKIN" (I LIVE IN SANTEE) I WILL NOT SIT BY AND LET THEM KICK THEIR CAUSE DOWN

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
"You have voted NoWarningShots for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."

Exactly! I have repeated this into I am blue in the face....

Equality DOES NOT EQUAL white man's guilt....

when minority gangs commit horrible crimes, its ok because they are just poor. when a white gang gets together to protect themselves and their common interests its "a Racist super nazi group hell bent on resurecting adolf hitler"

just like the black kid who through the block of concrete at a white mother and children and laughed and told the police he targeted them because she was white. not only is this cowardly but the media covers up these kinds of crimes in the name of "equality". He is being charged with a hate crime finally! I dont know what more they have to do, I guess write it on their forheads "death to the white man".

I am seriously considering creating a thread to try to open people's eyes and realise what is going on, post statistics etc.

I have been called a racist on this board and I do not care....it is either equality or not....not a one way street where the minority gets a free ride for the wrong doings of the past.

I think if MLK truly believed what he said, hed be speaking out on behalf of the white man today.

I admire the black leaders who flat out speak the truth....the white man has invited you to his table, your just trying to reverse the racism on him now.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
WOW well done guys .., you have just justified why some ethnic groups get angry at caucasians,,

Complete and utter ignorance..You DARE to come here and promote why you should be treated as superior and not ..

''INSUPERIOR.''??? i think you meant inferior nowarningshots

Glad to see us superior white guys can command out own language.

And as for the guy that

''THROUGH'' a concrete block at a family is a racist too xphiles..

But just a sociopath and a criminal..probably also retarded too.Regardless of creed or colour

You guys ARE the disease..and the cure is coming soon.watch the skies

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Send those nazis where they belong, with their leader hitler!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I just voted for WarningShots WATS...

Sorry but MSM trumped up charges of hate crimes are as fake as the Neo-con lobby saying that they don't control Washington. Look who has the money and power and look at who doesn't. Crime pays and criminals make the money.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I just saw your ''BLOCK'' of concrete too xphiles. talk about hype.. it was bareley 6" long and 2" wide..Maybe you should have put this in perspective as your ''main witness'' for the case..

Cmon i mean gawd. it didnt even break the glass on her car and he,s looking at 7 yrs????????

Totally wrong for him to do it but thats a bit extreme even though he admitted it was a hate attack

Try comparing that with Bruce.c Pierces two year sentence in 1985 for counterfeit, funding his racist group of killers

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Frankly with the Neo-Nazi types, I don't have any problem with anything that happens to them. Grind them up and sell them as cat food? Fine by me...

As far as the "poor opressed white man" drivel.... puh-leez

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
Malcom X is a piece of crap, shouldnt it be an option for the white man to take what is righfully his??

What exactly do you mean by that?
What is rightfully his?
Are you defending Shaun Walker for threatening and assaulting individuals of minority racial and ethnic heritage?

I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK I AM RACIST, I WOULD LOVE FOR THE WORLD TO BE EQUAL, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A "SANTEE SKIN" (I LIVE IN SANTEE) I WILL NOT SIT BY AND LET THEM KICK THEIR CAUSE DOWN

This is exactly the attitude that hold the world back in being equal.
Who is “they” and “them?”

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
when a white gang gets together to protect themselves and their common interests its "a Racist super nazi group hell bent on resurecting adolf hitler"

The National Alliance is a known neo-Nazi group, one of the largest.

On their own website you will find ads for Prussian Blue and you will also see things like this.

“There will be no future for her in the Third World America that our nation’s enemies are planning. Let us take back our country and make it clean, decent, and beautiful once again. For our children’s sake. The men and women of the National Alliance want you to join in this great patriotic effort.”

The NA was founded by William Pierce of the Liberty Lobby, and the American Nazi Party. Pierce defined NA as an “organization for racial survival and progress,” and has commemorated Adolf Hitler as “the greatest man of our era.”

This group is not being mis-labled.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Sorry but MSM trumped up charges of hate crimes are as fake as the Neo-con lobby saying that they don't control Washington.

You are saying Shaun Walker is innocent?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow Umbrax, you just demolished NoWarningShots & XphilesPhan posts!

Wonder how they'll respond....if they can.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The fact some minority groups have some media justifying their crimes in result of poverty (wich is actually a good reason, but yall in your super fast computers and comfortable chairs dont know much about it) doesnt give the right of these ideological nazi groups - that btw dont even understand if Hitler was alive today anything not blond/blue eyes would be dead, and i bet with you none of these nazi wannabes is actually arian at all - to commit crimes in the name of the supremacy of a race, its just plain stupid.

If you think the anwser for minority groups problems is to have a bunch of guys without hair kicking people around.. then ya should check some History books.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
The fact some minority groups have some media justifying their crimes in result of poverty (wich is actually a good reason, but yall in your super fast computers and comfortable chairs dont know much about it) doesnt give the right of these ideological nazi groups - that btw dont even understand if Hitler was alive today anything not blond/blue eyes would be dead, and i bet with you none of these nazi wannabes is actually arian at all - to commit crimes in the name of the supremacy of a race, its just plain stupid.

If you think the anwser for minority groups problems is to have a bunch of guys without hair kicking people around.. then ya should check some History books.

also hitler's idea of the aryan was complete nonsense.

the aryans settled the areas now known as iran, pakistan, india, and bangladesh.
their skin color has remained fairly constant

aryans can have blue eyes, but not blond hair

also, the white man doesn't deserve much of what is in this country. if it was built by slave labor, theft from natives, and the largest (and slowest) genocide (native americans) ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i definatly think that neo nazis are a piece of crap just like malcom x's ideas of violence to end racial issues.

Listen, if people want to be respected they need to stop demanding hand outs like affirmative action and things like the neo nazis are pushing for. affirmative action is wrong. you cant undo the unequal treatment of one race by unequally mistreating another race. everyone should be held to the same standards: get an education, work hard, and respect your fellow man or woman. People always try to pawn things off on other people who have nothing to do with their problems because they dont want to be accountable for their own choices in life. all races however do this. certian ones have just been more successful at it because they have touchier issues in their corner to back up what they want.

i believe that if u are truely capable to do something, you dont need a hand out.
even if you have to work a little harder than someone else to get there. Because it is about your personal integrity. life isnt fair...and that crosses over racial lines. pain is relative, one persons pain may not be as big of a deal to someone else. Ive always admired people who went that extra mile to get what they deserve. and my disappoint for people that accept hand outs also crosses racial lines and gender lines. As a 20 year old woman, i would never lobby for some clause that makes it manditory that if it comes down to me and a man getting hired for a position that i have to get picked. put me up against any man and ill do my best to get the position. i would rather that i was hired by my credentials and possibly paid a bit less than accept something that was given to me out of pitty. i also have a strong native american ancestory (as well as german) and i would never once claim my native american ancestory to get free college or tax exemption etc...because i didnt go through their pain, and i would never claim it for myself just to get ahead.

With that said, i understand that people have a different world view than i do. and i respect it because it is their God given right. but not agreeing with affirmative action, doesnt mean that you are racist. in fact, i think polices like affirmative action and also policies that favor any other races including whites, only add to the problem. Because underneath affirmative action is a sentiment that suggests to people that the only way certain races can do things is by getting a legal advantage. and i disagree with that. and i dont understand why more minorites are seeing it from that angle as well. The ones that do however, are the ones i respect, and who are truely doing great things and making a name for themselves in this world.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
@DigitalGirl: your view on how affirmative action, or any action that levitates ones status due to race is quite interesting. I don't really understand what you are trying to say, I'm guessing that you are saying affirmative actions is totally wrong in all regards? If so, think about this, without the struggles of many minorities in the past to gain an equal footing in a footrace that the majority had a headstart on, minorities today would still be lucky enough to just get a good paying job!

I understand your thoughts on affirmative action, but you see without the legal action of it, minorities today would still be very underrepresented in the workplace. The Johnson administration embraced affirmative action in 1965, by issuing U.S Executive order 11246, later amended by Executive order 11375. The order, as amended, aims "to correct the effects of past and present discrimination". It prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, skin color, religion, gender, or national origin. The order requires that contractors take affirmative action to ensure that "protected class, underutilized applicants" are employed when available, and that employees are treated without negative discriminatory regard to their protected-class status.

You see, even if you say you wouldn't lobby for a clause that allows such actions, there is already laws/amendments in place that allow it!

P.S. Why are we talking about Malcolm X? Your comment on Malcom x's ideas of violence to end racial issues is just wrong. You have to remember the time he was in, and how violence was used against him. He did not promote violence outright, he only said it should be allowed if you are unfairly treated, if I'm not mistaken, was going on back then. Also take into consideration how he changed his views on violence towards the end of his life.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

www.splcenter.org
Shaun Walker to be released from jail

A federal magistrate in Salt Lake City has agreed to release the national head of a white supremacist organization pending his trial on hate-crime charges once the defendant meets certain conditions, including finding a place to live in Utah and surrendering his passport.

…Magistrate David Nuffer said his release order also will require Shaun A. Walker to have no contact with co-defendants, victims or witnesses in his case or with any members of his National Alliance or of other groups that have "racial or national sensitivities" as their basis.

Walker will remain in the Salt Lake County jail at least until July 5, the date Nuffer set for another hearing to get confirmation that the living arrangements have been made. The 38-year-old was transferred over the weekend to Utah from West Virginia, where the National Alliance is based.
His attorney, Robin Ljungberg, said Walker resigned his position as national chairman of the group after his June 8 arrest.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
good neo nazis should all go to jail retardeds

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I never replied after somebody bombed on me for not understand my point, all these neo-nazis aren't really doing anything wrong, the ones that take actions and physically hurt people are wrong, but a since of pride for your race is perfectly acceptable, blacks be proud of being black, mexicans be proud of being black, but these hate crimes are out of control and target "white americans".

All white supremists I know don't fight blacks simply to fight, they fight because they mess with them or move into our neighboorhood and start stealing stuff.

So don't ridicule me and don't believe that are neo-nazis or white supremists are evil people, some are but alot aren't and are tried in a mock jury and stuff taking bull crap charges.

How many black people do know that have gotten tried with a hate crime?? I do not know any personally, but I do know more than 20 white and mexican people in my town that have been charged with one for getting in a simple fight with a black or caledian or phillipian (i think it is spelt wrong) and these people didn't say anything racist, this promotes bitterness to this affirmative action and reverse racism society, and don't missinterpret my rant and rave as "kill all the minorities",
EQUALITY WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE, I would rather my race have power than give other races all the pull like are society does, so rag on me now

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
G'day all,

Now, I know Im going to ruffle a few feathers here amongst some of you but I will go ahead with what I want to say regardless -

Those of you who are criticizing these "white supremacists" types, for the actions and methods they take to promote or justify their cause, may or may not be wrong depending from where you stand. Let me just put this into the picture here -

What the Jews are and have done to the Palestinian people in the state of Israel if far more racists than anything these so called white-supremacists may have done in the US.

Yeah yeah, shock, horror! I hear all of you rising up to criticize me now, and getting ready to type your remarks on your keyboards about me, but just hang on a tick -

Israel doesn't allow Palestinians native to the area within the state of Israel full israeli citizenship

Israel requires Palestinians to have different colour number plates on their vehicles

Hows this quote-

""The Arabs are worms. You find them everywhere like worms, underground as well as above."

-- Yehiel Hazan, parliamentary leader of the biggest lobby group for Jewish colonists illegally settling in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip."
www.subzeroblue.com...

"Over 80 percent of the land within Israel that was once owned by Palestinians has been confiscated."
www.globalresearch.ca...

"Article II of the 1948 Genocide Convention defines the international crime of genocide as follows:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within a group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. [Emphasis added.]

Certainly, Palestine has a valid claim that Israel and its predecessors-in-law--the Zionist Agencies and Forces--have committed genocide against the Palestinian People that actually started in 1948 and has continued apace until today in violation of Genocide Convention Article II(a), (b), and (c), inter alia. "
www.mediamonitors.net...

Now, I dont see any of you criticizing others for actual racism, I don't see any of those things I have mentioned above happening in the US today by white caucasian groups.

What I do hear and see are many Black African and Hispanic street gangs going around bashing innocent white caucasian because they have strength in numbers and can vent their fury at white America.

Hows this for those of you who think only caucasians are the cause of racism -
"A Bushwick man who bashed a Russian immigrant to death with a bat in a street brawl sparked by a racial slur was sentenced to 23-1/2 years to life in prison yesterday.
The fight erupted when five Eastern European construction workers wandered into a largely black and Hispanic neighborhood to buy goods at a bodega."
www.amren.com...

Read the article, a group of russian (Causcasian immigrants) going for a beer after work in the land of opportunity wonder into a black/hispanic neighbourhood and get bashed. I guess they aasked for it because they were caucasian right?

Mate, you can keep going on and on, but the fact remains and you can argue against this till you are blue in the face, that when a group of caucasian commit violence that is labelled as racist, but when some minority groups get together and commit violent acts, they are the poor disadvantaged members of our society, and get a lighter sentence.....give me a break

We here in Australia had the same problem last summer with Lebanese (minority) gangs causing havoc in the beach towns in the Sudney areas, particularly Cronulla-

Lebanese gangs were walking around abusing Australian girls and women on the beach, when a life saver intervened to stop them, he got bashed by about 4 Lebanese.

The next week the town got together and had a mass protest of what they say is increasing levels of violence by men of Lebanese descent, gangs and drive buys.
The town had a mass protest, which was all over the news, but instead of the media portraying it as locals fed up with Lebanese assaults, they made a big hoo-hah about how this was organised by Nazi sympathisers who were not even there.

Always sticking up for the minority, no matter how wrong they are or how henious their crimes may be it is the left leaning media that portrays us caucasians like some big evil mob that doesnt accept anyone.

I dont care where your from or what you do or what you beleive in as long as you love this country and respect everyone equally then you too shall get respect back. But if you commit crimes, flout the laws, segregate yourself in racial/etchnic gettoes and not allow others to enter them, then you can get the hell out because you do not deserve to be a member of a beautiful democratic society for all.

Mate, Im fired up ! Gotta go get a drinkl, sorry for the long post.

top topics

join