It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get alot of Points on this site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
o thanks Yes I am still learning this, i just dont get it at all all together ya know... hahaha

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ok and another i tryed to edit my post but i could not, so there is counting bands a-z, then other stories that have no topic or end.... what do we do......

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
so in all reality if we can get together guys and make threads that are just not boreing and help consume time and have fun we could make alot of points this whole point of this thread is to make a list of the greatest ideas ever to maek points and deny boredom so, well lets name some more and any ideas are great..... my fav. is the last post wins

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'd recommending not posting and reposting in your own thread without other members replying. Just read through existing threads and post where it is fitting.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thanks chis, i understand, i really did not relize how many times i did post there in the first place.... ill watch this for now on

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

this is not meant as a post...

Looks like a post, walks like a post, hmmmm.....

Must be a duck!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
common guys.... ok i get it seriously, i only meant that as a ya know, understoodpostation, ya know.... but in all reality well nevermind............

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Okay

What time is it where you are?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
its about... hold on a sec... its 3am, iam crazy man iam always up late... hahahahah how bout you

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It's 2:00 here. I'm in Chicago, and you?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
in the middle of the big..................... s.c.

hahaha an hour time frame, buts thats is so awesome how we are like 600 miles apart and can communicate about being bored.... its just amazing.... hahahaha

[edit on 15-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
How far is that from Columbia?

When I was in the Army, I was once station at Fort Jackson, which is very close to Columbia.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
not far around the corner, its not so bad....... close enough if fort got a nuke the hairs on my head would fry

[edit on 15-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hahaha i just came up with a new thread see if you can win... its a hard one... since iam an hour ahead.... hahahaha:w:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No, I don't want to win that one right away. Put it this way This is my 2804th post since March 20 2006, so by that you should know I am on here A LOT!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
dang now thats a feat i never could do, i best stick to trying out how to figure out to do podcasts and such..... hahaha..... do you know at alll

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
No Ive never made a podcast, so I could'nt help you there.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
well it looks like you are gonna beat me out of staying up, so

and have fun, thanks for the help and post on..................................................................................................................

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Okay ragster. Catch ya later!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join