It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HALO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was told about an experiment years ago concerning energy sent up to the ionosphere but when it came back it plasmatized a village in Russia. No one cared because it was Russia! I have never heard about this. But apparently it was some kind of weather control experiment - to control the lightning and change climates. Has anyone heard anything about this? Thanks - I'm trying to find the true conspiracies and the ones that people want me to believe are conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It looks like you are refering to Nicola Tesla's work (ATS) with early electricity. I don't know about beaming plasma into a Russian city though. But the experiments with the ionosphere did take place and many people point to today's HAARP experiments (ATS) as a continuation, or maybe even the application of Tesla's discoveries.

Welcome to ATS.
There's lots of info on that kind of stuff around here. :up

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ... again..

According to your post history, this is only your second post. None the year you registered, one last year, and this one. A very strange posting pattern, indeed.

What keeps you away for so long?? I'm very curious. I can't go a single day, without logging on here.

Mechanic 32.

new topics

join