It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, I've been lurking around here for a while, and I figured it's only fair that I post my story. I'm 18, and I'm from the great state of Louisiana.

At the time, my mom was tileing(sp?) the floor, as our toilet had over flowed and destroyed much of our carpet and such. Because of this, we moved our furniture from the living room, to the kitchen. From the kitchen is where you can get to my room, and it was unfortunately blocked off by one part of the couch, meaning I'd have sleep on the sofa that night.

So I went to sleep, and woke up in a strange room. Heck, I don't even know if it was a room. All I could see above me was a light (the whole cieling was light), and about 3 beings around me. I remember being very tired.

You know how sometimes you can be so tired, that you don't care what's happening around you, and you just want to sleep? It was that kind.

I remember one holding some kind of object over me (was sort of like something a dentist would use) and that's when I fell asleep again.

Now, normally I'd just pass this off as a dream. I remember waking up that morning, feeling fine and great. I remembered the dream, but didn't really care. I guess I was pretty happy.

About two weeks later, I was sitting at the table with my mom. And all of a sudden I remembered, and was horrified. I could see their faces in my head. I could hardly sleep again for around several days. Very crazy.

Anyway, thanks for having me here.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome, and thanks for sharing. Thats what this forum is all about.

My mom had an experience quite similar in ways to yours, although she woke up in her own bed and was surrounded by human looking doctors. She felt like she was drugged.

Could be very similar to your experience. Whether or not it was an alien abduction its hard to say. Have you have similar experiences like it? Any physical marks or symptoms?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Do you remember what the date was of your lucid dream? And from what part of louisiana are you from? Was there any strange going's on in the neighborhood, such as sighting's or anything like that?

Glad you are here on ATS!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Nothing strange that I can see. The only thing that ever caught my eye was a small mark on my hand , but I think it could be natrual. Not sure.

As for sightings. During that time I don't think I had seen anything. But many times in my life thus far, I've seen strange things. One would be when I was little, I went outside to play with our dog. I looked up and saw something which I can only describe as looking like an arubix cube. At least the colors anyway. It could have been an over active imgination.

One I saw something that looked like a disc sort of thing a mile or two away. I'm not sure, but I don't think it was moving.

I've also seen ghosts, or what I think was ghosts.

All of these things I'm very unsure of. Many happened when I was younger.

Oh, and I'm from St. Bernard Louisiana.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Eteric Rice]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting, Eteric.

You aught write down a journal of what you remember. Dont worry about it making sense. Just write down what you remember. As time goes along, you might remember more things. Its a good exercise in helping your memory. If nothing else, you might learn something.

Usually writing down what you do remember helps bring about memories of other things. Anyway, good luck and welcome to the site!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Try to discreetly ask around in your family and see if anyone else has some strange memories or dreams.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's been a couple years now, so I'm not sure if I could remember anything more. After remembering two weeks later, I don't know if I'd want to know more.

My family has a history of paranormal experiences. Now of aliens, I don't know. I know my dad told me a story or two of strange things happening. Not concerning him meeting aliens, but of seeing strange things.

My grandfather told me a story once that he was driving along, and a light was following him on the side. He thought it was just another person, but it dissapeared or something.

My father is a fisherman (well, was) and he saw something strange in the water. I'll have to ask him about that, because I really don't remember much about his stories.

top topics

join