It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Detonation in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Christ!

I hope you all are VERY wrong.... What a crappy way to end my evening....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
OH NO the sky is falling! I continued to be amazed at how some here actually seem to be hopeful that something will happen.
Problem is...you all operate in a NO WIN scenario. That is, Pres Bush and the government cannot win. They kill a terrorist leader - That's a set-up; They can't kill a terrorist leader - They're incompetent. They conduct drills, that's a prelude to some ominous event. They don't conduct drills - they're not appropriately prepared. Something awful happens - Bush has a hand in it, nothing happens, well it's just not time yet.

GEEZE...what a convenient way to go thru life!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Where do these predictions come from? It's like the same thing over and over again, and they never come true. I bet the next "terrorist" attack will be a lot closer to election time in 2008. It's too early now.

The only hole I really see with this prediction is:

How would the elimination of currency eliminate terror? We'll all be chipped but that will not protect us from overseas funding. Even so, the terrorists are already living amoung us.. so all they'd have to do is transfer the money to their "chips" and they can spend it on whatever they want. There will always be a way. I don't think america is THAT dumb where they'd agree to that.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You must remember George is a puppet and daddy is pulling the strings. Daddy is the one with power. You have read about the elite and the Builderbergs. We the people (peons) are expendable we are the working ants. Look into the family tree and read about grandpop who used his work assets to help the Nazi's.

If the human race doesn't wake up quick they aren't going to eat cake so to say. smack, smack.

I also read about them going to underground bunkers on the 19th and it sounded fishy to me also. You are right this is usually when something big occurs. Well, we shall find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I had a dream about people dying in water the night before the tsunami, I am not special and I cannot see into the future, in fact I really hate it when people come on here and make up disasters.

I had a dream last night about a really big explosion in the USA, east coast. Dare I say it but, two men are standing in the dream with Star of David tattoos, they then say, now we will have our war.

I have been vocal in the past about people creating events in their heads and I am also aware that dreaming about a big fire/explosion in the USA is not uncommon now-a-days, as we all seen 9/11 and have had it replayed over and over.

So therefore the only reason I am typing this is to document the dream and then see what happens, simple as, I am not saying this will happen, I am telling you all I had a dream about it, the dream I had before was real and if I had of done the same back then, well then it was be a different story.

I cringe writing this, but I feel I must.

Not going to create a new topic as I think there are enough crap ones around (and some interesting) so I looked for this and I am putting it in here.

(Note - this is not anything Anti Israeli, as I am a supporter of Israel and the defence of their land and people AND sum of all fears was on TV last weekend
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join