It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info on the Pyramids of Giza- we're not being told something

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

I would wish to support you with your first example, but I had looked at this carefully a while ago, and this seems to be the Same Skeleton, resized to fit the Numeric Values of past finds noted below

But NEVERTHELESS

This is effen AMAZING!

Thank the Lord God Almighty, this was not left to roam this planet.

And this brings to mind the Seventh Chapter from the Book of Enoch.

Chapter VII

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Well that would be some Labour. Thankfully the Fallen taught about Roots and Plants, so I hope the poor girl was absolutely stoned immaculate when this came out of her.

I still can not believe this Photo.

The Great Pyramid, would have been completed in Months with a Labour force like this.! Deny that. ANYONE

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No, seriously:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namtar
No, seriously:

Yeah, that's what it says, as does this.

That is still an amazing picture. I hope they won.

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

I was just searching for this, and had to go through several Google pages to get the 'story' offered. Seen the Image a few times, but no details, until the above.

Ciao

Shane

Nope, came in 3rd, or is 3rd.

Leading/Winning Photo wasn't as good.
www.worth1000.com...

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Shane]

<< 1  2   >>

join