It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Partial List OF People Killed In Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You might have heard the phrase, One death is a tradagy, one million deaths is a stastic.

Well for those of you who care or just want to see it for what ever reason, hear is a partial list of the people killed in Irac. It also has some of the other information, where from, where killed, job ect...

icasualties.org...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[Mod edit - corrected spelling in title for search purposes.]

[edit on 10/6/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just a little more info.
If you click on the link provided in the list, it will take you to a news page that talks about the situation of the persons death.
and if you look around more on the site the link above takes you to, it has a lot of statistics of all the deaths that have been hapening.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
You might have heard the phrase, One death is a tradagy, one million deaths is a stastic.

Well for those of you who care or just want to see it for what ever reason, hear is a partial list of the people killed in Irac. It also has some of the other information, where from, where killed, job ect...

icasualties.org...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

yes, do you know where that saying came from?

joseph stalin....

yes, the guy that dwarfs adolf hitler in the number of people he killed.....

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I did not know it came from Stalin.
So thanks for that pice of info.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
no problem, there are many in the west who believe adolf hitler was the worst person in world war 2.

The fact is joseph stalin was far worse, and killed far more people than adolf hitler did.

Stalin was actually removed from being mentioned in the soviet anthem in the 70's....thats how bad he was.

new topics

top topics

join