It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Arrested At Behest of Bilderber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Article From the Ottowa Sun

OK, now i personally don't believe in the conspiracy that there is a super secretive group of individuals trying to take over the world and create a one world government, and they secretly run everything. I know a lot of people do, and that's fine, I just personally think it would be to much to keep secret.

That being said, if the Bilderberg Group really has nothing to hide, then why on earth would they be so stupid as to have Alex Jones, one of the loudest and most prominent conspiracy theorists out there detained at the airport on trumped up charges?

Seriously, are they really that idiotic? All this does is give more credence to Mr. Jones' theories and claims. Now I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps there is more going on than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
IMO i have seen a schlew of very "stupid" moves made...
I quote that, because depending on what results you are looking for, Calculated might be a better word...

many calculated moves to bring down the NWO affiliations...
IMO someone is getting tired of seeing a decent globablization plan, being run roughshod into corruption and abuse...

having Alex arrested is one such manuever...
they couldn't be that stupid, but someone wanting to "help" the cause would do just that...

speaking of which... how do we know that Alex being arrested wasn't HIS plan all along?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I dont mean to be a nag, but there's already at least 3 threads pertaining to this.

MMP

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is another thread here.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join