It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National UFO Reporting Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was searching around for some clues on what some things I had been seeing were. When I went to search for it, I came across a reporting website. It had a bank of UFO reports.

Take a look.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nice site - thanks for the link!

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Cammo Dude > You might also be interested in MUFON A friend of mine pointed me at them, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to check it out, but maybe it would be of interest.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Cammo Dude > You might also be interested in MUFON A friend of mine pointed me at them, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to check it out, but maybe it would be of interest.

It seems to be a group of civilain researchers and UFOlogists. You don't get to see the reports though.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The MUFON chapter in my area has an absolute treasuretrove of information. I was introduced to some of them through a man I'm in class with. They even took me to a guy who claims that several years ago, a UFO landed in one of his fields. The guy ended up with radiation poisoning from taking a soil sample of the suspected landing site with his bare hands. If you can get ahold of the right people in your local MUFON, they can provide some awesome information.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wow, replying to a 2003 message, oh well

In 1999 or maybe 2000, I stopped by the National UFO convention in San Antonio where they had a reference room set up with exhibitors from various organizations. So, I stopped by the MUFON booth (I think that time period was when they had their Emergency Operations Center in Seguinn, TX).

I asked the guy for the procedure to report a UFO, example, if I arrive home and find a UFO parked in my driveway, how do I report it? He told me that unless I can recover a piece of tangible evidence (such as a piece of sheet metal from the object) not to bother. I don't know if he was speaking for all of MUFON or what, just that he was in charge of their exhibit at that national convention.

Thanks, Cammo Dude, for posting the www.nuforc.org... website.
Adonsa

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i wonder if anyone has noticed this but the initial link to the national reporting site...is it just me or is there a notable increase in UFO reports in the middile of the year, particularly around august?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by av8or
i wonder if anyone has noticed this but the initial link to the national reporting site...is it just me or is there a notable increase in UFO reports in the middile of the year, particularly around august?

It's because more people are bound to be outside in the summer time than in the winter, especially during the evening, when shooting stars or airplane navigation lights can be mistaken for Unidentified Flying Objects.

join