It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush/James Bath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I remember watching Farenhiet 9/11 and the name James Bath was mentioned. Bush and him were big buddies back in the 70's and to this day i guess. They went to National Guard training together and left together over drug use. They were caught or left before they could get a routine examination. But that is my question, whatever happened to this guy James Bath. He was an interesting character and was involved with Bush in his early business ventures. But there is never any mention of him. In all of the conspiracy websites, james bath had some involvment in 9/11. He was friends with the Saudis, who had some involvment with 9/11 maybe all of it. Is James Bath still around, is he hiding, dead/ alive? If anyone has any thoughts on James Bath i would like to know.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You're right, there doesn't seem to be anything about him for years now. The most recent reference to him I have come across is a transcript of an interview with a Bill White from 2003. This is a person who actually knew Bath over a long period of time. Mr. White says at the time that Mr. Bath is in hiding.

This gentleman seems to have some really interesting insight into all the stories about him, and then there is a very interesting story about the "parting of ways" of the two men and also the disassociation of Bath and Bush in the end because he was a "political liability".

It's a long read, but it's fascinating, especially if it's all true (which I can't vouch for myself) but check it out.

Bill White Interview

Here's a snippet:

WHAT WAS THE EXTENT OF THE INTEREST OF THE SAUDIS IN AND AROUND HOUSTON? WHY DID THEY COME TO TEXAS AT THIS TIME?

Well they had a large presence here because of the oil interest. And they had banking

interests by virtue of Bush Senior’s association with First International Bank which

subsequently became Air First. And also John Connolly who was a former Democrat who

turned Republican and worked in the Nixon Administration with Bush he ran First Citi-Bank.

We also had James Baker and Baker, the Baker and Bott’s Law Firm, so you

basically had a confluence of political interests that were friendly to the Saudi Royal

Family doing business in Houston.

There are tons of other questions, and they all are loaded with info that just made my head spin.

[edit on 7/11/2006 by Relentless]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have mentioned this James Bath before on ATS and most of the people tell me to leave it alone. People have mysteriously died (James Howard Hatfield) while searching into this James Bath and his connection with Bush. Bath seems to be a major link into the Saudis and Bush administration. Maybe a go between. Bush can't be seen kissing the hands of Saudi princes like his dad and Rumsfeld used to. I guess it doesn't look good anymore. Bath also seems to be a good friend of the Bin Laden family. He does all of their business dealings for them in the United States. If the Saudi Royals or rich want it, he is their poster boy.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm not so sure he is anyone's poster boy anymore, it's really odd how he basically vanished from the info circuit, but there certainly is a lot of info connected to him that could make for some fascinating discussion.

Just another crazy thought, but since he doesn't appear to be active these days, is there someone else filling the void? Hmmmm......

top topics

join