It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do your pets fart?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I was sleeping last night and my iguana crawled up on my face and farted. But it was a cute fart and it didn't smell. When my friend's dog farts it smell awful.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

ROFL!!! Now that's going waaaaay Below Top Secret... Hehehe!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
#1 The difference between an iguana fart and an actual poop (to the iguana anyways) is nothing at all. So he paid you no compliment.

#2 Why oh why is your iguana in a position to be on your face while you sleep? CAGES PEOPLE!

#3 And yes, my pets fart. In particular my 13 year beagle, he farts like a tornado. I rent him out on the weekends as a wind tunnel. The feds classify him as a biological hazard and he’s not allowed on airplanes. Osama called me last week and asked if I "loan" him out to him for a stretch. My relatives don’t come over anymore. I cork him so I can get some fresh air from time to time. I put weights on his feet to keep him from shooting around like a balloon.

Almost forgot: There is NOTHING cute about an iguana fart, EVER

[edit on 7-6-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
*laughs*

That's how my #1 dog got his name... "Jet".

As a pup, he would TOOT, look quickly at his butt then shoot across the room like a jet airplane because it scared him. So, his name is "Jet".

JDub

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Being that my cat is a carnivore the stink is pretty bad.
I've only heard it once, and it was like a squeek. But most of the time the cat just sits there as the air turns foul and there is no sound at all. Silent but deadly...........

It's just not fair that you get no audio warning.

[edit on 7/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

#3 And yes, my pets fart. In particular my 13 year beagle, he farts like a tornado. I rent him out on the weekends as a wind tunnel. The feds classify him as a biological hazard and he’s not allowed on airplanes. Osama called me last week and asked if I "loan" him out to him for a stretch. My relatives don’t come over anymore. I cork him so I can get some fresh air from time to time. I put weights on his feet to keep him from shooting around like a balloon.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by skippytjc]

hahahaha

I have an 11 year old fat as heck golden retriever that sits in the house all day every day and just chews on stuff and sleeps. It farts a whole lot and it stinks like the devil. The funny part about it is that you never ever hear it you just smell it. Once you start smelling the fart you can always tell it was the dog because whenever it does it the dog goes into the other room and lays under a table or something.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
like hot sick death.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I had a dog named king who had gas that could make you lose your balance. That's not an exageration the dog was a freak of nature. It was like he ate death and cheese and then would let em rip.

And always at the worst times of course.

Took him to the vet and the vet said if you feed him a mix of avocados and cottage cheese every other day it would drastically decrease the insanity level of the gas. I asked the vet if King was in pain or in danger because of it and he was adamant that he wasn;t and that aside from the fact that the pooch could clear a room in a heartbeat he was completely healthy.

So basically I could feed him a mixture of avocados and cottage cheese every other day which in the end wouldn't really stop it or I could crack a few more windows and buy some more incense.

I went with the cracking windows incense option.

He lived to be a nasty farting 12 years old though and after a while I believe he truly was doing it out of spite but hey what are you gonna do.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
like hot sick death.

That is the perfect string of words to describe dog fart.

When short hair dogs like my airedales sit on the floor....they crack one off and it sounds like the corner tavern on a Friday night.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I had a dog named king who had gas that could make you lose your balance. That's not an exageration the dog was a freak of nature. It was like he ate death and cheese and then would let em rip.

And always at the worst times of course.

Took him to the vet and the vet said if you feed him a mix of avocados and cottage cheese every other day it would drastically decrease the insanity level of the gas. I asked the vet if King was in pain or in danger because of it and he was adamant that he wasn;t and that aside from the fact that the pooch could clear a room in a heartbeat he was completely healthy.

So basically I could feed him a mixture of avocados and cottage cheese every other day which in the end wouldn't really stop it or I could crack a few more windows and buy some more incense.

I went with the cracking windows incense option.

He lived to be a nasty farting 12 years old though and after a while I believe he truly was doing it out of spite but hey what are you gonna do.

SPiderj

LMAO

I seriously almost crapped myself reading that one.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks Surf, but true stories are always the funniest. Loved that dog, but good lord he was vile.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I too have a farting cat, anxietydisorder. He always farts when he's petted or after he eats. I think he has bowel problems the way he parades around and releases such deadly toxins into the atmosphere. His farts are so bad HE can't even stay around to sniff them! If he's laying down and farts, he gets up and runs off. I'm thinking some Papaya is in his future diet....

[edit on 7-6-2006 by PrimaFaciFacts]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My four year old chocolate lab has the worst habit. When I'm sitting on the couch, she will occaisonaly walk over, fart, and then walk away. The whole process takes no more than 15 seconds, but lingers for what seems like hours. For shame, Cody. Maybe I need to start dropping some beano in her dish.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I used to have a Doberman and you could squeeze his stomach to make him fart anytime and you never wanted his arse facing you. But that pales when compared to cat farts, they almost choke you.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have come across!

I don't have any pets now, but I used to know this girl who had this mutt named 'Smellvin'. Actually the poor pooch had some kind of gastrointestinal problem, and had to take medication for it.

But let me tell you, this dog could clear the house in a hurry!

In a related topic....

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes my pets fart too. I don't want to tell you what the pigs do when they get a coughing fart....but it makes the neighbor boys laugh and cry for hours

I don't think my chickens fart though.... they just poop a lot.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My iguana does have a nice enclosure (I hate the word 'cage') where she can bask and find food, however I also allow her to roam freely in the room, so she can get some exercise or simply entertain herself by starring herself down in the mirror. She tends to fart more at night, when she's ready for bed

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My dog could knock over an elephant with one of his farts.! Truly Horrible.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My dog and cat were curled up together.. my dog farted- I looked at her, she looked at me then looked at the cat trying to blame it.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
my dog does it looks at her a$$ then goes and barks at the door llike someone is knocking, then again she'z amazed by breathing too

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join