It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

number of a man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well in the bible it says that the number of the beast (666) was the number of a man. well, since they have these new chips and stuff out, and you may soon have your identity chip in your hand, what if this persons was numbered 666?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I dont think it would matter if we do soon have identity chips (not likely) if someones chip was labeled 666. 666 is a number, no different than 665 or 667. Just like today is just another day no different than 6/5/06 or 6/7/06.

I'm sure that you could come up with some equation that would have some guys social security number to equal 666. a lot of things have 666 attached to them but this does not mean they are evil or will bring about the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
not too sure of the veracity of this, but it raised a smile anyway

666 devalued to 616
www.religionnewsblog.com...

should put at rest all those worries about children being born on the 6/6/06!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
well in the bible it says that the number of the beast (666) was the number of a man. well, since they have these new chips and stuff out, and you may soon have your identity chip in your hand, what if this persons was numbered 666?

Nothing, that's what. Are you saying that this person would automatically be this mythical "Beast" everyone goes on about? I think it's pretty much been figured out that the 666 is in reference to the Emperor Nero. I think it's also been figured out that anybody who pays any real attention to Revelation is either a preacher trying to squeeze more money out of the thick and ignorant, or one of the thick and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyrewatchingme
not too sure of the veracity of this, but it raised a smile anyway

666 devalued to 616
www.religionnewsblog.com...

should put at rest all those worries about children being born on the 6/6/06!

Their just saying that because nothing happened on 6/6/06 and nothing has happened recently that anybody can tie in with the number 666. the "value of evil" will keep changing until it syncs up to something in a significant way and then
"gasp!" anti christ, end of the world, people donating more money to churches to repent, it will be just awful.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The number 6 is a man's number because of what is said in Genesis.

Genesis 6:5,12 reads:

"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually...And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."

The scripture does not explain why 6 is associated with man, but what God does to bring his wrath upon man, causes something to go from 7 to 6, specifically after the Deluge.

Figure it out for yourself.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
6 is the atomic number of Carbon, in the periodic table of elements.

death cycle = carbon based food chain

man = dead

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ronald wilson reagan was the devil, each of his names has 6 letters in it

see, it's easy to point fingers

nobody is the antichrist, nobody will be

it's called a fable, the moral is: jesus will help you in the end

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep insisting this number is going to be an embedded microchip?
How about a tattoo? Everyone loves tattoos nowadays (except me).
The common barcode has 3 hidden 6's in it. What if they barcoded everybody? I mean you can't get much more demeaning than that. Making a man feel like a product!

Read:

www.av1611.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I mean you can't get much more demeaning than that. Making a man feel like a product!

No kidding! I know that it's not physical at all--besides, if it were such a glaringly obvious thing then it wouldn't trick anyone who didn't want to fall under the 'antichrist's' rule, anyway!

Certainly it must be something that the whole world has no knowledge of!

The OT prophets make it clear that this is a 'new thing' and something no man could ever imagine. Can't recall s&v but I'll look if anyone requests it.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

number of a man?

My number is 32.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, I tell ya...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
the actual number of man is 555

555 is the number of man
(666 is the number of devil)

"If you're 555 than I'm 666"
-Slipknot: Heretic Anthem

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
555 is the number of Grace from God on man:

Moses
Aaron
Miriam

Simeon
Levi
Dinah

Joseph
Judah
Benjamin

Jesus
Mary M.
Judas Iscariot

One more round and it will be completed.

Because 5 rounds of 3 is 15
and
5 + 5 + 5
Is God's plan and also 15.

But 1 + 5 = 6

God's plan is for the purpose of man.

Life comes only after the one death followed by the judgment!
The death is not man's but His anointed High Priest who died on the cross...

Do you see?

top topics

join