It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
We all have been talking about what the cover-ups to major things like 7/7 bombings in London, 9/11, JFK, Roswell and many more but what kinda confuses me is that what else does the goverment know that they havent told us yet...there are a million things that people havent came up with yet...there are a million things that they we dont know about....some samples could rang from school to why we pay taxes we know that facts on why we pay taxes but do we know what it is used for they say for highways and other stuff but there could be many things like us paying taxes could be that we are helping the goverment make a bomb that could destroy the world...

I dont know but it this gives you something to think about..

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I was wondering what this thread was about, you might want to change your tittle

[edit on 5/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i couldnt think of a name...so i did something quick...sorry if it confuses people

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

what else does the goverment know that they havent told us yet

How are we supposed to know?

Yeah, and the mystery title got me to click. lol

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parasite
... but there could be many things like us paying taxes could be that we are helping the goverment...

Isn't that why that one dude in the 1700's or 1800's wrote civil disobedients? 'Cause he didn't aqpprove of how his taxes were being spent, so he didin't pay them...

I think that's a good idea, our tax payments should have reciets sent to us. or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We are slaves for the government. We give them our hard earned cash so they can have fun with the cool toys. Like space shuttles, and super sonic fighter jets, and much more....

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

very good point

new topics

top topics

join