It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush And Condi Gettin Busy????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
according to this the first lady has caught G.W. Bush and condi gettin busy this could be the monica lewinski type presidential ordeal of the decade...
www.rense.com...\

Informed sources Inside the Beltway report that First Lady Laura Bush has established temporary residence in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC

[edit on 5-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Oh brother.........
I don't know if I believe it or not, but frankly, I really don't care.
I would hope that Condi has better taste.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i thought it was crap too untill i found a second source check it out dudes:

June 3, 2006 -- WMR can report that a Mayflower Hotel staffer has confirmed that First Lady Laura Bush spent at least one night this past week at the hotel, which is four blocks north of the White House. Mrs. Bush reportedly moved out of the White House after a confrontation with President Bush over his on-going affair with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The Mayflower's official position on the story is that they can "neither confirm nor deny" the identities of their guests. Because it's penchant for security and secrecy is well known to the Secret Service, the Mayflower has become a reliable hotel for U.S. and international VIPs.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

June 4, 2006 -- More on George W. Bush's "Sanctity of Marriage" gay marriage constitutional ban. George W. Bush's marital problems have just taken another turn for the worse. Apparently, Mr. Bush has not only engaged in an extra-marital affair with a member of the opposite sex who is also a senior member of his Cabinet, but also a member of the same sex. WMR received the following release this morning from Leola McConnell, Democratic candidate for Governor of Nevada (who has been endorsed by WMR). McConnell is a one-time professional dominatrix.

President Bush's speech to the nation Monday. If he doesn't say he's a gay American or at the least a bisexual one then he shouldn't be making one at all. And the notion that it would be in regards to writing bigotry into our nation's Constitution is reprehensible. Too bad it isn't me doing the rebuttal because in 1984, I watched him perform (with the enthusiasm of homosexual male who had done this many times before) a homosexual act on another man, namely Victor Ashe. Victor Ashe is the current Ambassador to the nation of Poland who should also come out like former Governor McGreevey of New Jersey and admit to being a gay American. Other homo-erotic acts were also performed by then private citizen George Bush because I performed one of them on him personally.

I am the woman this website (bushssecretlifein84.tripod.com) speaks of that has been posted on the net nearly two years now. None of this would be the business of anyone but President Bush's little ruse to save his failed presidency by using DOMA [Defense of Marriage Act] to divide Americans one from the other has to be exposed as the act of a desperate closeted homosexual man. The only crime in being GLBT is in the hiding. The President needs to come clean with the American people about his own past sexual behavior before he tries to besmirch the humanity of people in search of sincerely committing to the same bonds of matrimony he's afforded. He violated his own vows of monogamy having a homosexual affair with a long time family friend of whom his wife had no knowledge. His hypocrisy seems to know no bounds.

I had planned to run for governor of Nevada without going into any of this but his planned nationally televised address to the nation makes it necessary for me to address his attempt at division in as public a way as he picked to try this Bushification of reality regarding same sex marriages.

Sincerely,
Leola McConnell
Liberal Democratic candidate for Governor of Nevada"

anybody ever hear of any of this???? is it bull feces or what???

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
is it bull feces or what???

Yes. I don't buy it for a minute.

He isn't gay. He isn't bi. He isn't having an affair with
Condi or anyone else. He's too busy with pretending
to be president (Cheney is really running things), and as
far as I can see, he looks to be on medication which would
make 'getting busy' with ANYONE next to impossible.

So yes, it's bull feces. And that site you quoted .. it's
just pure ultra radical left wing and anti-America. It's
not believable at all.

[edit on 6/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And here we are getting boinked without all the fun.

I would love to see Bab's taking George for half of what he's worth.

Her lawyers would have a field day exposing all his secret accounts.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Check out Sauron's pictures in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join