It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euan Blair...future S&B maybe?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I found this article discussing Tony Blairs possible plans to move across the water to a possible UN role or a whole host of other possibilities. What i found interesting was that he wants to be nearer to his son Euan who is starting a masters degree at Yale university in Septempber.

Do you think it's a possibilty that his dads credentials as the UK Prime Minister and an alleged 33rd degree mason might swing him an invitation into the Skull and Bones?

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/06/03/nblair03.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/06/03/ixuknews.html

Or would Euan's history be deemed as a possible "risk" to the S&B?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Not that that factor stopped GWB!

Funnily enough the course is in international relations, hopefully he will pass on some tips to his dad!

CX.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that only Americans could join the S&B, but I don't know if this is true or not. Also, isn't it restricted to undergraduates?

As a Brit he will have no experience or real understanding of College Fraternities as we don't have them over here. But as he has the experience of knowing that his Dad is regarded as a 'high level mason' without actually being a member, he might think "what the heck, they'll only think I'm a member anyway..."

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
to his son Euan who is starting a masters degree at Yale university in Septempber.

Only juniors are tapped (literally tapped on the shoulder) to join SnB.

Do you think it's a possibilty that his dads credentials as the UK Prime Minister and an alleged 33rd degree mason might swing him an invitation into the Skull and Bones?

I'd think that being prime minister'd have a lot more to do with it than being a 33rd degree mason. Why would SnB care if he received an honourary degree from a sub-section of masonry??

For being a drunk dumbass? I don't think that that disqualifies anyone from any elite clubs.

CX

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

For being a drunk dumbass? I don't think that that disqualifies anyone from any elite clubs.

Lol very true
I recall an episode of Blackadder (funny Brit comedy) where Baldrick the servant was running for parliment and was filling out an "MP application form". When asked if he had any criminal record and he said no, Blackadder replied, "Oh come on you're going to be an MP for Gods sake, i'll put down fraud and sexual deviancy!"

Oh well, even if he does'nt become a member i'm sure he'll be well looked after there.

CX.

[edit on 5/6/06 by CX]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i think he will be to drunk to do any thing like that, lol it was so funny here in england the days he was gettin found sleeping in the middle of the road after an all night session at the pub! lol

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Emmm one point.... Tony Blair isn't a Mason. 100% Fact...

Although his number 2 Gordon Brown is.

CX

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
Emmm one point.... Tony Blair isn't a Mason. 100% Fact...

So whats the score with the hundreds of websites that say he is then? Don't get ne wrong, i know very little about freemasonry, i just sometimes go by what i see a lot here on the forum and around the web.

CX.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

So whats the score with the hundreds of websites that say he is then? Don't get ne wrong, i know very little about freemasonry, i just sometimes go by what i see a lot here on the forum and around the web.

Those websites are either conspiracy theory websites, or have received disinformation from them. There are many such websites who give long lists of supposed "top Masons", many of whom have probably never even seen a Masonic Lodge.

There were and are quite a few Masons who became famous for various reasons, but Blair isn't one of them. The last UK Prime Minister that was a Mason was Sir Winston Churchill. The last US President who was a Mason was Gerald R. Ford.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
See, if your a Mason, you can see 'certain' signals by fellow brothers in the Craft. If you know what to look out for, Masons are very visible.

Only last night, while watching an American news channel, I saw Bush and his cronies all standing to your National Anthem. I saw at least 4 Masons closeby, with Bush not being one

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hmm. I hadn't heard Gordon Brown was a freemason and I'd be very surprised if he was.

As for being able to tell a freemason by the way he stands, I think not.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Gordon Brown is or was at one time a Mason. I used to live in his area and he was in the same Lodge as my friends father.

As for being able to see a mason by how he stands, I agree you can't do it.....but during the National Anthem, certain people make a certain gesture....Mason's should recongise this and know its meaning straightaway....well depending on what Kind of Lodge you belong to that it.

new topics

top topics

join