It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they are real, exactly how does one become a "Man in Black"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkham
They can't all be aliens, right? If I am to understand correctly, the race/species of the MIB is evenly spread, including humans.

Men In Black, the real ones, are actually all humans. They travel back in time to stop the release of information about other time travel events, including UFO sightings and sightings of strange phenomena associated with major historic events. The goal is to keep the awareness and general knowledge of time travel a secret to the current timeframe, minimizing "downstream" damage to future reality.

So I guess the only way you're probably going to be a MIB is to go into the future, or contact an MIB on a mission and have them recruit you for contemporary work.

Go to UFO hotspots and the scenes of large disasters and look for the people who are out of place there. Dark suits, brand-new vintage cars, pale people having difficulty breathing or swallowing. Ask them if you can join up. See what happens.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
just ask will smith and tommy lee jones..theyll know for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
I think those things only happen because our species farms in the way it does, and because we test on animals. It's some kind of 'as above so below' effect we make happen.

You mean that we are being punished for doing it ourselves?

That would make sense if not for the fact that many of us do not participate in experimenting on animals and do not side with those that do.

I'm open to the idea that maybe we picked that up from aliens of some kind, but it seems more the other way around to me.

I think that the Zetan-aliens represent a much older civilization. Some of the souls in Terran bodies now were in that civilization and are of the same mindset, which is a reason why many here think it is okay to be that way. To them, Science is God. To me and many others, that idea is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What's that quote from the MIB film again, "you did not see a roomful of weapons........you will love and cherish one another for the rest of your lives", such a funny bit but I forget the whole quote.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Actually, a good question. MIB, as best I could research are the U.S. Airforce advanced secret agency -- OSI, Office of Special Investigation.

The suited fellows operating above the Blue Barret's. Though I think not, there remains the possibility they operate with hybrid EBEs of a particular EBE race that may indeed be anti gravitational at times, but I'm skeptical so far there.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Men In Black, the real ones, are actually all humans. They travel back in time to stop the release of information about other time travel events, including UFO sightings and sightings of strange phenomena associated with major historic events.

Hold up a second...........where did you get this information
, please can you provide evidence to back these WILD claims ?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

That would make sense if not for the fact that many of us do not participate in experimenting on animals and do not side with those that do.

Just to play devil's advocate on this one point. Many of us do not actively participate in the actual testing on animals done by medical researchers, but on the other hand, have you ever used an asprin? Advil? Had a surgical procedure? Used any sort of perscription or off the shelf medication? If you can answer yes to any of those, you have contributed to the animal testing done for medical reasons. That stated, it could logically be argued that 99% of the human race (or more) has contributed to animal testing.

Now to address the original question in this thread, the MIB do exist. We see them all the time. Most of the time we call them the Secret Service. They also exist as agents within the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. Sometimes their job function is publicly known. Sometimes it is not. How you get these positions are through service in the military and respective government organization that you wish to work for.

As far as MIBs regarding alien life, I have yet to see any hard evidence even proving their existence, but I would assume that it would be much the same initial procedure, and then being sought out by whoever is in charge of recruiting for such an organization. Taking fiction into account for a moment, I would assume that it wouldn't be too different from the recruiting procedure used in the first MIB film. The film did claim that the MIB was an organization that didn't answer to the government. They got funding, not from the government, but from selective release of alien technologies which they patented on Earth. They selected recruits from those that were the best of the best in their field, mostly military, but not always. Logically, it makes sense, even though the source I'm using for this argument is nothing more than a Barry Sonnenheim work of fiction. It makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Go to Hollywood.

Join the Screen Actors Guild.

Go to the casting call for "MIB III".

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by obsidian468
Just to play devil's advocate on this one point. Many of us do not actively participate in the actual testing on animals done by medical researchers, but on the other hand, have you ever used an asprin? Advil? Had a surgical procedure? Used any sort of perscription or off the shelf medication? If you can answer yes to any of those, you have contributed to the animal testing done for medical reasons.

There is a degree of truth in what you stated, at least in the sense that many don't realize how corrupt the situation is. But that is changing with increased public awareness.

To the best of one's ability, one should avoid affiliating oneself with those who treat animals badly. The more progressive products have a label on them which states that they never do testing on animals. As far as medicines are concerned, sometimes one has no choice, especially in life or death scenarios. However, one should try to avoid the use of antibiotics as much as possible, as they damage the digestive system and cause all kinds of problems. It is our responsibility to do the best we can and investigate alternative supplementation (without drugs) that do not harm anyone in its processing.

Now to address the original question in this thread, the MIB do exist. We see them all the time. Most of the time we call them the Secret Service. They also exist as agents within the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. Sometimes their job function is publicly known. Sometimes it is not. How you get these positions are through service in the military and respective government organization that you wish to work for.

The MIB now are not the original MIBs that were alien orchestrated and I am sure that the original kind of MIBs are still in operation - as long as all the dozen odd full-scale alien bases (reported by Sgt. Clifford Stone and others in the Disclosure Project) remain. I reference the incident that Dan Aykroyd had with MIBs which was mentioned in his Unplugged on UFOs Interview. His documentary on UFOs and aliens, which included various interviews with well-known people in the field, was abruptly canceled. Governmental collusion with a facet of the Zetan-aliens is also a strong possibility among certain agencies.

As far as MIBs regarding alien life, I have yet to see any hard evidence even proving their existence...

Hey...we have no hard evidence that YOU exist.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
re: being blamed for things we do not actually do,

I can't think of a way to exist in what's known as civilisation these days that doesn't involve being in some way connected to all that is wrong. If you're born then you're born into it, you have no real way of knowing if you had lived before and not associated with such or if it never crossed your mind and so forth.

Say for example just buying food - even if you stick to Fair Trade and organic-only it's unlikely that you'll be able to buy all that from a store that only stocks those products - so you will be associating yourself with all the pesticide poisonings and whatever other dodgy stuff may also apply to all the product lines that you wouldn't in fact support. Usually if you have access to such stores then you'll be living - ironicly - in a major city! The prices of the products tend to be higher because fewer people grow them and they are much less subsidised if at all. So then the poor can't afford them and that is another cycle that it's hard to get out of - most shops don't even stock a lot of that kind of product.

( I know I said animals but obviously they suffer greatly by all kinds of other things we take for granted, like the farming of the non-natural kind )

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ed,

Indeed the situation is dire but all we are responsible for is our individual efforts. We are not judged by The Light after death by that which we cannot control. Only by that which we could control and do under the circumstances of our particular situation.

It helps to keep this in mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That may well be, yet it does judge us here. Like I said everyone is born into it, why have things that way when it could just as easily be as it is apres-death here also.

And how are you expected to know what is ok and what isn't? I have been lucky - I knew something was up from way back, and it starts with things like reading the labels on food and thinking 'what the hell is all this stuff?' - what if you can't take the huge amount of time and money to find out what comes from where and how best to avoid what and so forth? What I mean is - what are the limits of how anyone is to be evaluated upon death. What if you thought 'well surely if these things that everyone uses and are advertised all the time are wrong, then they wouldn't be allowed to make them and promote them' - because that would be the logical choice. But it's not, the paranoid choice is the logical one and it's fraught with grave dangers to the self and the soul. I wonder what the point is of expecting people to go down that path when as I say they are born into the world like it is normal and ok (insofar as what's availible to humans goes).

You really do have to split with all that surrounds you just to extricate yourself from being a slave to all kinds of harmful products and practices - why should that be the case. How many families have major problems just because someone wants to be a vegetarian, for example. How many people are forced down employment choices they would never want to support - rich and poor alike.

Without being presumptious, perhaps the view you are aware of sees some of those aliens as bad guys because they are highlighting the real problems, and the real problems are not coming from how they exist at all. Maybe those aliens are like the people that don't fit in to the wrong-things that everyone is always expected to conform to in life, they know it's wrong and by trying to do the right thing are labelled as anti-social or anarchistic or - well, haul out the usual slurs on that one.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That may well be, yet it does judge us here. Like I said everyone is born into it, why have things that way when it could just as easily be as it is apres-death here also.

You are making the assumption that we have no control over the circumstances of our incarnation.

And how are you expected to know what is ok and what isn't? I have been lucky - I knew something was up from way back, and it starts with things like reading the labels on food and thinking 'what the hell is all this stuff?' - what if you can't take the huge amount of time and money to find out what comes from where and how best to avoid what and so forth?

Then you simply do the best you can with what you have.

What I mean is - what are the limits of how anyone is to be evaluated upon death. What if you thought 'well surely if these things that everyone uses and are advertised all the time are wrong, then they wouldn't be allowed to make them and promote them' - because that would be the logical choice. But it's not, the paranoid choice is the logical one and it's fraught with grave dangers to the self and the soul. I wonder what the point is of expecting people to go down that path when as I say they are born into the world like it is normal and ok (insofar as what's availible to humans goes).

To use a Christian analogy, I don't think that anyone is going to "burn in hell" for purchasing and eating something that does not come from a progressive company. We all have to eat.

You really do have to split with all that surrounds you just to extricate yourself from being a slave to all kinds of harmful products and practices - why should that be the case. How many families have major problems just because someone wants to be a vegetarian, for example. How many people are forced down employment choices they would never want to support - rich and poor alike.

For most, the situation sucks, doesn't it?

Ever try Quorn frozen products? Consisting of micro-vegetable protein, they are relatively inexpensive as well as tasty. We like to use the ones that look like chicken nuggets. Just pop them in the oven on a flat cookie sheet from 15 to 20 minutes and serve them with Kosciusko Spicy Brown Mustard, with some veggies. Delicious.

Without being presumptious, perhaps the view you are aware of sees some of those aliens as bad guys because they are highlighting the real problems, and the real problems are not coming from how they exist at all. Maybe those aliens are like the people that don't fit in to the wrong-things that everyone is always expected to conform to in life, they know it's wrong and by trying to do the right thing are labelled as anti-social or anarchistic or - well, haul out the usual slurs on that one.

You mean that the Zetan-aliens are sociopathic?

I'll go along with that.

The problem is not their existence; it is their treatment of US.

If they were to stop all of their kidnappings and long term breeding program today, many would no longer label them EVIL.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh come on, who has any choice in where-how-etc they will be born into this reality?

If that were true, why is then not possible to contact whomever you selected your circumstances from? It's not like buying a holiday and maybe being able to lodge a complaint if the hotel is actually an hours drive away when the brouchure said it was beside the beach.

I have tried Quorn. It's not organic though, and it's frozen or pre-packed (the slices). I heard that there is something dodgy about it but I don't know if that was true or not.

And in no way did I mean the aliens are sociopathic, that has to be more than obvious and you have quoted my post too. I'm saying there's plenty of evidence that human culture is based on the suffering of the planet and animals on it, but as to humans being abducted and so forth there's not anything conclusive as to why some people get bad experiences and others only positive - maybe it's the same as NDEs. Some folks get hell, some folks get heaven. Why would anyone be scared of a UFO for example? When others are comfortable when that level of reality, if you like, is not being denied.

If you can show me examples of humans that have bad experiences with ETs and who are doing their best to live as we ought to be able to here, then I want to know about it. All my bad experiences are from people! Never animals, never the Earth, never anything alien-like. Just from people - people can do harm just by opening their mouths and talking. Everything else is pure and it does not judge. It's tempting to call some bad people things like 'aliens' but really they are people - they look like them, talk like them, go to work or school etc, live in houses, so they are people.

Just to further illustrate my original point here in this context - you were saying why would innocent people be harmed by aliens just because of what people in general as a society allow to happen - well, think of it in terms of how many animals we raise in non-organic farming all over the world - what did they ever do individually to deserve never to see the sun and all that, to be geneticly mutated and not able to walk and so forth, no space to ever even turn around. Why is it any different for people who perhaps if you are right are being treated that way by aliens.

What about zoos and other caged animals - what did they do individually to deserve the treatment we reserve in our own species for the worst criminals we convict?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ed 209]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My apologies for this off-topic post in response to Ed's comments.

Oh come on, who has any choice in where-how-etc they will be born into this reality?

We all do.

You need to do some serious internal investigation. Past life regression research indicates that we have a choice whether or not to incarnate at all. Furthermore, we also play a role in choosing our humanoid race and even our parents

Those souls with technological experience and a genius IQ, and who feel that Science is God, gravitate into incarnating within a Space Race - like our buddies the Zetans. Some prefer other civilizations not as technically advanced - like our own.

If that were true, why is then not possible to contact whomever you selected your circumstances from? It's not like buying a holiday and maybe being able to lodge a complaint if the hotel is actually an hours drive away when the brouchure said it was beside the beach.

To a certain extent, you selected the circumstances YOURSELF.

I have tried Quorn. It's not organic though, and it's frozen or pre-packed (the slices). I heard that there is something dodgy about it but I don't know if that was true or not.

When you come up with something substantial to complain about Quorn, I am sure that many would like to know about it. Start a thread in BTS.

And in no way did I mean the aliens are sociopathic, that has to be more than obvious and you have quoted my post too.

Even if you did not mean to imply that the Zetan-aliens are sociopathic, I do feel that they are spiritually retarded, as is evidenced by their actions.

I'm saying there's plenty of evidence that human culture is based on the suffering of the planet and animals on it, but as to humans being abducted and so forth there's not anything conclusive as to why some people get bad experiences and others only positive - maybe it's the same as NDEs. Some folks get hell, some folks get heaven. Why would anyone be scared of a UFO for example? When others are comfortable when that level of reality, if you like, is not being denied.

When people are violated and treated badly, they will react to that accordingly.

If you can show me examples of humans that have bad experiences with ETs and who are doing their best to live as we ought to be able to here, then I want to know about it.

Google 'abductees' and 'alien abductees' and 'alien abductions' and you will get plenty of links.

In all my years of experience in research, in contrast to what some espouse, I have found no evidence that people choose to be abducted prior to birth or that they their karmic punishment consists of being kidnapped by unethical aliens. Cosmic justice doesn't work that way. It all balances out in the Spirit by the soul's ability (or inability) to ascend into The Light and to a spiritual plane of existence.

All my bad experiences are from people! Never animals, never the Earth, never anything alien-like. Just from people - people can do harm just by opening their mouths and talking. Everything else is pure and it does not judge. It's tempting to call some bad people things like 'aliens' but really they are people - they look like them, talk like them, go to work or school etc, live in houses, so they are people.

Yup, the Zetan-aliens are people too - just like al-Qaeda and the Nazis of WWII and every mass murderer and rapist that has ever lived.

Just to further illustrate my original point here in this context - you were saying why would innocent people be harmed by aliens just because of what people in general as a society allow to happen - well, think of it in terms of how many animals we raise in non-organic farming all over the world - what did they ever do individually to deserve never to see the sun and all that, to be geneticly mutated and not able to walk and so forth, no space to ever even turn around. Why is it any different for people who perhaps if you are right are being treated that way by aliens.

So you are saying that since the poor and/or unenlightened here are forced to eat animals that are treated badly before they are killed, then it is okay for the Zetan-aliens to use us as laboratory animals and slaves.

It all depends on one's perspective of consciousness. If one wants to spiritually evolve, one has to embrace a progressive approach that involves striving to live by The Golden Rule, which includes defending innocents of all kinds be they human and animals. Our lives are short and our main home is in the Spirit.

What about zoos and other caged animals - what did they do individually to deserve the treatment we reserve in our own species for the worst criminals we convict?

Some but not all animals in zoos do better in captivity than they would in the wild. Many would become extinct. Some would indeed be better off in the wild.

As far as the worst criminals are concerned, I believe in capital punishment, as the cost of keeping major criminals housed and fed takes a lot of taxes to maintain. Revenue that could be put to better use in helping the poor here who deserve better

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You are in an extreme form of denial then. Your post is littered with contradictions that make no sense when I've laid it all out for a reasoned discussion.

You claim people choose their circumstances, you can offer no proof of this - none whatsoever, it's a belief and it's not based in any reality at all.

Yet - somehow! - people don't choose their circumstances when it comes to their being abducted or tested on by aliens.

I asked for examples of people that have had bad UFO experiences who can be shown to live as humans are meant to be living, the accounts availible do not cover that. It's pretty much impossible to find that out without spying on the people involved if they did not offer the info. up themselves - and who's going to admit to doing anything bad in that regard?

And then they aren't aliens anymore - they're people now. So why are you calling people things like 'zetans' and 'insectoids' and 'reptilians'? Are they genetically different, can this be shown in tests?

At least try to explain why it is that people are allowed to be abducted if they haven't chosen it then - without using something else that is a religious belief such as 'it's to show the abusers what they shouldn't do'.

Don't take me the wrong way, this is not an 'angry at god' post, it's a 'people that believe such things are holding up the rest of us' type of post - people just need to accept that they are not entirely natural and that they have a responsibility to do things here the right way. Not blame what is done by people on some aliens. Believe me, if people who are the problem stopped having the power they steal and exercising it over others and other species, there would be no bad aliens if there ever were any at all.

I don't consider it gods fault that this place exists and I am in it when I have not chosen that to happen - it's this way because people in here choose to be how they are. So anyone that does try to do things right can't get very far.

What if god or whatever your equivalent of that would be told you that they didn't make this world as a test or for any suffering to be possible, that some other created beings made people as slaves originally, then tried to wipe out their mistake, but some survived and that's where many people of todays dominant civilisation came from and it's also where their propensity to do things so out of harmony with nature came from. Have you ever tried to communicate something of your intent to a wild animal? It's not easy. If you could speak to them or to the Earth, what do you think they would say caused them the most pain and problems - people or aliens. Who's moved into their habitat the most? Who's altered their world the most? Are they going to see UFOs or cars and trucks and planes on a daily basis? All I'm saying is when such things happen then of course it's going to come back upon where it originated from. I'm not saying we should have no roads or vehicles, but overall it has not been done right.

How about when people are trying to help a wild animal - but the animal panics and runs around fretting - sound like any abductions?

People - as a species - dominate other lifeforms, so it follows that there will then be higher lifeforms than people that will use them the same way. You can't whinge and complain because the species you belong to is not top of the food chain when you are in the food chain yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ed,

You really need to start a BTS thread on these issues, as they are off topic.

You are in an extreme form of denial then.

I deny nothing.

Your post is littered with contradictions that make no sense when I've laid it all out for a reasoned discussion.

If you need further explanation, go point by point.

You claim people choose their circumstances, you can offer no proof of this - none whatsoever, it's a belief and it's not based in any reality at all.

I never said I had no proof, but that proof is something you have to get on your own. If I were to show it to you, you would never believe it anyway. You need to learn it on your own and find your own validity. That is part of being on a spiritual path, to seek higher knowledge. You can start by getting a referral to a good past life hypnotherapist. Then you will remember what you forgot and will no longer be coming from a vantage point of spiritual ignorance, but one of self-awareness.

Yet - somehow! - people don't choose their circumstances when it comes to their being abducted or tested on by aliens.

People can only choose the GENERAL CIRCUMSTANCES of their incarnation. General means that they can choose the humanoid race and the parents for the most part, keeping in mind that you compete with others who have the same desire. Once you are in the flesh, you have very little direct control over what happens. That is part of the challenge of physical existence.

I asked for examples of people that have had bad UFO experiences who can be shown to live as humans are meant to be living, the accounts availible do not cover that. It's pretty much impossible to find that out without spying on the people involved if they did not offer the info. up themselves - and who's going to admit to doing anything bad in that regard?

If you do the inner investigation, you will find that people are generally not punished in their bodies for past misdeeds. Punishment and reward (both geared to learn and grow) are both experienced BIG TIME in the Spirit. No sane individual is going to try to set up his or her life in order to be abducted by aliens and used as a laboratory animal. Nor are the aliens themselves some kind of cosmic police force that are out to nab the evil Terrans for their crimes.

And then they aren't aliens anymore - they're people now. So why are you calling people things like 'zetans' and 'insectoids' and 'reptilians'? Are they genetically different, can this be shown in tests?

My, you are new at this, aren't you?

All humanoids are people. They all have souls.

At least try to explain why it is that people are allowed to be abducted if they haven't chosen it then - without using something else that is a religious belief such as 'it's to show the abusers what they shouldn't do'.

The aliens themselves, as well as the abductees, have FREE WILL. The aliens choose to abduct people. The abductees do not choose to be abducted. Victimization and evil are real and dealt with by those willing to do something about it. Those who do evil to innocents face that karma after they leave their bodies. What race the victimizers represent is irrelevant. Universal Law cannot be changed one iota.

Don't take me the wrong way, this is not an 'angry at god' post, it's a 'people that believe such things are holding up the rest of us' type of post - people just need to accept that they are not entirely natural and that they have a responsibility to do things here the right way. Not blame what is done by people on some aliens. Believe me, if people who are the problem stopped having the power they steal and exercising it over others and other species, there would be no bad aliens if there ever were any at all.

Past life, Interlife, and Near Death Experience research all indicate that no one truly ever gets away with anything. It just seems that they do for a time while they are in a body. It all balances out in the Spirit, which, because of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, everyone has to return to eventually.

I don't consider it gods fault that this place exists and I am in it when I have not chosen that to happen - it's this way because people in here choose to be how they are. So anyone that does try to do things right can't get very far.

A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

What if god or whatever your equivalent of that would be told you that they didn't make this world as a test or for any suffering to be possible, that some other created beings made people as slaves originally, then tried to wipe out their mistake, but some survived and that's where many people of todays dominant civilisation came from and it's also where their propensity to do things so out of harmony with nature came from. Have you ever tried to communicate something of your intent to a wild animal? It's not easy. If you could speak to them or to the Earth, what do you think they would say caused them the most pain and problems - people or aliens. Who's moved into their habitat the most? Who's altered their world the most? Are they going to see UFOs or cars and trucks and planes on a daily basis? All I'm saying is when such things happen then of course it's going to come back upon where it originated from. I'm not saying we should have no roads or vehicles, but overall it has not been done right.

I see that you have many issues.

Yes, there are many problems with the world at large.

How about when people are trying to help a wild animal - but the animal panics and runs around fretting - sound like any abductions?

The term "help" has many definitions. One should strive to work with the animal in a way that doesn't traumatize it. If the animal is intelligent and you can communicate with it, then you should explain the situation. In no case should you ever use the animal for experimentation, breeding or slavery, or to use its glandular extracts as vitamin supplements

People - as a species - dominate other lifeforms, so it follows that there will then be higher lifeforms than people that will use them the same way. You can't whinge and complain because the species you belong to is not top of the food chain when you are in the food chain yourself.

God or The Light is not a respector of persons and doesn't recognize any hierarchy of "higher lifeforms." The most powerful aliens in the Universe, in their intergalactic battleships, all eventually die and have to face themselves with a panoramic life review in The Light. No one escapes death.

See: Near Death Experiences & The Afterlife.

Ed...If you wish to continue this discussion, U2U me or start a BTS topic, as I will no longer hijack this thread with off topic issues.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
wild wild claims, its no wonder everyone fears them.

MIB are NSA agents with no rank, no department, no specialized service commands. And typically no direct superior commanders. They report only to the head of the NSA. They are little more then a serial number on the payroll.

They truely are the wild card in the bunch. Usually selected based on factors such as low profile, limited or no family connections, extreme emotional detachment (typically from the result of combat related psychosis), absurd dedication and commitment to loyalty of the NSA code. High IQ, limited moral conflict issue and affect. Prior military service, Prior intelligence agency service

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What really went down in Tibet may turn out to be very related to this kind of topic.

Apart from the MIB & MIIB movies, where do the same suits turn up in popular culture -

The Blues Brothers

The Matrix

Reservoir Dogs

and um The Secret Service (not a film though)

and as worn by Kabbalists (also not a film)

at funerals

on Stanley Kubrick on-set of Dr. Strangelove.

The words Men In Black look to be a shorter version of the words 'Men of the Black Sun/Saturn'.

So it is some kind of Occult/Religious term.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you actually research this, you'll see that the majority of MIB stories are from decades ago.... There are VERY few modern encounters reported.... Personally, I think this is due to the change in how UFOs were publicly viewed.

Back when the MIB accounts were widespread, UFOs were seen as a far more serious subject, and a possible threat to security, by both the public and the military. However, as the subject became ridiculed, it seems the need for MIBs threatening witnesses, and stealing footage became obsolete....(at least that's my feeling on it)...

Simply put, not needed anymore, so no more accounts of them.... I'm sure there's still people who do this function, but they are far more subtle these days, and likely simply hide behind a variety of official offices, depending on what would work better for the case, showing police, military, FBI, CIA, NSA badges, etc. as needed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join