It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemasons topic interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I got told recently that every country in the world is controlled by freemasons except israel because they hold some keys to something which means every country is run by satanists.does anyone else no anything about this?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I can't say that they control EVERY country, but they certainly do have a great sway in most of the largest ones.
oh, and he beat me to the link, that really is a good site to start your search with.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
That's a interesting image you have NephraTari. What is it for?

Bourbon, you can also read this >> www.veritastruth.com...

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i dont see the connection between freemasonry and satanism that is so obvious to everyone else.

oh and by the way, israel is full of freemasons.

The lodges of israel display stars of david, crosses of christ, and cresent moon of mohamed, all under the same roof.
Moslems Jews and Christians come together and meet as brothers, regardless of the politics they believe in.

I think there are 24 lodges in israel that are listed on the internet.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The Sydney Anglican Synod has called on all Christian members of Masonic lodges to withdraw their membership and for church facilities not to be used for activities linked with Freemasonry.

www.smh.com.au...

heh.....looks like aussie christians dont like the masons

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
SirCyco,

Its all politics and has nothing to do with religion. those ministers are just trying to blackmail freemasonry.

NSW grand master's response:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE FROM
OUR GRAND MASTER
MWBro Anthony Lauer
From the Grand Lodge press release

Tuesday 21 October, 2003
�Sydney synod resolution that anglical freemasons withdraw from Freemasonry or from attending the Anglican Church is misconceived, discriminatory and a betrayal of its followers,� says MW Bro Anthony Lauer, Grand Master of NSW & ACT Freemasons

A resolution proposed by the Reverend William Winthrop of Lithgow that all Anglican Freemasons withdraw from their Lodges OR sever all connections with the Anglican Church, was passed last night by the Diocesan Synod in Sydney.

� The resolution is pure discrimination, smacks of bigotry and religious fundamentalism and is a betrayal of all Freemasons who practice the Anglican Faith,� says Tony Lauer, Grand Master of the NSW & ACT Freemasons, �especially since a great percentage of Freemasons throughout the State are Anglicans.�

�Furthermore, this a one man vendetta on the part of Reverend Winthrop, over a local issue and very petty situation � that received widespread publicity - which occurred in Lithgow last year.�

�This resulted in all local Freemasons being publicly not welcomed at the local Anglican Church,� says Mr Lauer.
�The stance taken is based on total ignorance and is a misrepresentation of what Freemasonry is all about,� says Mr Lauer.

�First and foremost, Freemasonry is tolerant and respectful of all religions and admits all men of good character who have a commitment to self improvement and to serve their community. Our one requirement is that they have a belief in God as the �supreme being�. We do not question their other beliefs,� continued Mr Lauer.

�We accept members of all faiths as Freemasons, as long as they have this belief, hence many of our Lodge members work within their communities with men of many faiths including Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, Catholics and Muslims,� added Mr Lauer.

�I would like to point out to Reverend Winthrop and the Synod, that many high-ranking ministers of religion, including Anglicans, have been � and are � Freemasons,� said Mr Lauer.

�I ask Mr Winthrop and the Diocese, whether these men are now to be considered not to be Christians because they are Freemasons,� said Mr Lauer.

�Freemasonry teaches tolerance, equality, compassion and brotherly love. If Reverend Winthrop�s and the Synod�s interpretation of �Christianity� disagrees with these teachings, does this mean that the Sydney Anglican Church does not believe in the basic principles of compassion, brotherly love and above all � truth?� challenges Mr Lauer.

�Over the last 200 years Freemasons have played a significant role in shaping the fabric of Australian Society, and have been prominent in all areas of Australia�s proud history including politics, commerce, sports, the armed services.�

�In fact since Lachlan Macquarie became Governor of New South Wales in 1809, each State has had one or more Governors who were Freemasons.�

�Three of Australia�s Governors General have been Freemasons as have 10 out of 25 Prime Ministers, since Federation.�

�Are these distinguished Australians now to be branded as �non-Christians� by the Anglican Church,� asked Mr Lauer.

Mr Lauer added that � I would also like to point out that Freemasons in this state alone each year distribute more that $1,000.000 to non-Masonic worthy causes, community initiatives and charitable organisations � irrespective of their connection to any Church Group.�

� The world, as we have come to know it today, is undergoing very alarming, uncertain and chaotic times, fuelled mainly by religious fundamentalism.�

�Surely, in this civilised society the church�s role is to teach, love, compassion, unity and tolerance of one�s fellow man, and not to promote division, hatred, alienation and down right bigotry,� concluded Mr Lauer.

--------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello Ashlar, glad you could make it,

I don't think that all masons are satanists. Probably only a small percentage of them are and if you read masonic academic texts by people like Albert Pike it will be proven to anyone that makes the effort.

The hidden knowledge and power is not meant for everyone and by design is denied to most of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
what is for everyone?...

by nature anything that supresses another being because of prejudgements are satanic...

yes the created chaos creates hate and those who cannot stand the hate because of weakness are not viable canidates...

but dont forget it is created...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey Neo,

I tryed to reply to your message on the other board, but each time it would take me to an error screen.

Either way, Im very interested in your project and would be glad to join/help out.

keep up the good fight

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Here's a rather interesting link!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Isnt it amazing that the book most quoted is Albert Pikes Morals and Dogma. first printed in 1871. surely there must be something more up to date and relevant and people have actually read instead of re-printing quotes out of context as produced on almost every anti-masonic website.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let's clear some things up...
Some notable Masons:
Mozart
Goethe
George Washington
John Brown
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Alexander Pope
Oscar Wilde
Voltaire
Jonathon Swift
Robert Service
Johann Christian Bach
Salvador Allende
Benjamin Franklin
Richard Pryor
Mark Twain

Some folks who have tried to ban Masonry:
Pat Roberts
Jerry Falwell
(...all fundamentalist churches actually)
Adolf Hitler
The Roman Catholic Church

Hmmm. Think I'll stick with the masons.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Weird, usually the Mason members of ATS get active in these threads fairly quickly.
To the OP, FreeMasonry is not evil, nor is it controlling, either of the world or the individual. Well, I suppose I can't really be sure of the individual. There are most likely some Masons who are defined by Masonry, instead of defining it.
FreeMasonwatch is a fairly biased and generally offensive site. SOme members here like it because it tells them the truth they like to hear, regardless of wether or not it is actually THE truth.
I have to say, you're best bet when it coems to Masonry is to pull up some of the threads dealing with Masonry, you'll find that there is a lot of good to Masonry, and it's members.
Edit: I noticed there is a post by Anonymos when i was making my post, can't see it at the moment, and it explains why I've seen many old threads bumped lately, anyone know why? I haven't put anyone on ignore for a good while now.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by RuneSpider]

top topics

join