It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now a full believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Iv only seen about 3 UFOs in my life of 18 years. 2 of which were the fast moving bright lighted ships which changed direction so fast it was amazing. I figured it was just our own government ships doin test flights, but i live in tampa florida, nowhere near area 51. Well what i saw last night made me paranoid.

Ill start by saying I was driving my mom to the store after it stopped raining. And the sky looked amazing with every color in it( No rainbows lol). Well all the clouds were in a horizontal direction from where i was facing them. Then i saw it, a Bright vertical thin oval shaped thing in the distant. At first i thought it was a space launch but there was no smoke from the engines like usual. It was just sitting in the sky moving very slowly upward. Couldnt get a pic
but iv only seen one thing like it before on the internet. What i saw reminded me of the video with a huge alien "satelitte" surrounded 360 by little bright ufos. I only saw it for about 2 min becuase my mom wanted to go home after she got done shopping.

Does anyone have any footage or pics of what im talking about? id like to show my mom as she didnt care for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey, I am not exactly sure, based on your description, if this is the type of UFO you saw, but here are a few links:

here
here
here
here

here
here
here

edit: fixed links

[edit on 2-6-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yea it was cigar shaped im gunna be on the look out for more with my camera hopefully i can get a pic for everyone to see.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Art0_Saar1 = Arto Sarri, Pro Skateboarder??

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
lol no im not thee Arto Saari but i do skate

new topics

top topics

join