It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Shramek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What ever happened to Chuck Shramek?

Was he deleated from the internet?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

CHUCK SHRAMEK, noted radio personality, died Tuesday, May 23, 2000 in Houston, Texas, after a brief fight with cancer.
Its a shame too. He brought to light something that all the cowardly astronomers of the world, including Dr. Hale himself failed to do. It really disgusts me that the world is kept in the dark by these supposed men of science. Though I really don't know how much they are threatened or forced into silence. Whatever the case is, the reality of our situation should be made known despite their fears. We civilians have been living this lie long enough.

An object apparently 4 times the size of earth riding around with that comet, and they keep mum about it. Very sad.

I've been very thankful for Mr. Shramek's contribution to the truth on this matter. May he rest in peace.

For anybody interested in the subject that Chuck Shramek brought to our attention, follow the link below:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Did he die or was his death planed?

I was interested in his Orgone camera and the hall of records/orgone connection. Something we arn't suposed to know about.

www.amasci.com...

join